Our boss was into us for a couple of checks in the thousands of dollars and kept making excuses as to why we had not been paid. None of the excuses named him as being at fault. It was either a bank error with his business account, a mail error, a lender’s check that bounced, and he even blamed us a few times – we were picking up too many cars and he could not afford that kind of volume. He was not paying and we were not repossessing anything. We did, however, have a few “hostages” to bargain with…….
Recent Auto Repossession Business Articles
- What Makes a Website “Good”?
- Why Should You Build An Auto Repossession Company Website?
- 20 Plus Repo Orders a Month with an Auto Repo Company Website
- Buy Here Pay Here Clients
- Death of the Repossession Industry – Petition to the Auto Finance Industry
- Your Auto Repossession Company Reputation Starts With Your Personal Reputation