Your personal contact info with repoindustry.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your personal contact info with repoindustry.com

I just wanted to let you all know that any personal info (like cell numbers, email addresses etc) that you share with http://www.repoindustry.com is just that - PERSONAL. We do not share, sell or give any of that info away to ANYONE.

If you look in our auto repossession company directory, you will see that your email address does not show and that anyone wanting to make contact with you has to go through a contact form that masks your email address. We did not want your email out there for debtors and unwanted people to have.

We were recently contacted by a vendor that caters to auto repossession companies and they offered to pay us a sizable amount for your info and we immediately refused. They were surprised, but we were not as this has been our policy from day one.

Thanks
    RI Admin & Staff
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Thank's

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
    I just wanted to let you all know that any personal info (like cell numbers, email addresses etc) that you share with http://www.repoindustry.com is just that - PERSONAL. We do not share, sell or give any of that info away to ANYONE.

If you look in our auto repossession company directory, you will see that your email address does not show and that anyone wanting to make contact with you has to go through a contact form that masks your email address. We did not want your email out there for debtors and unwanted people to have.

We were recently contacted by a vendor that caters to auto repossession companies and they offered to pay us a sizable amount for your info and we immediately refused. They were surprised, but we were not as this has been our policy from day one.

Thanks
    RI Admin & Staff
    Thank's but just out of curiosity, HOW MUCH WAS I WORTH !

Comment

2 bits CWM!!
      List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Working...
      X