View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 02:14 PM   #19
arsrepo
Repo Man

Location: city of philadelphia home of the eagles and phillies
arsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAREPO View Post
Well for the past 3 years its "we don't need any more agents in your area thanks click" or the usual "email us a packet if we need you we will contact you.

Honestly The work out here is good real good high 1st run rate etc. I know who has them out here and who has secondary man it would be nice to even be a 3rd stringer lol

I would love to hear what this process is Ill start on it and make it my 10 year plan

ok stupid question time when then tell you to email them the packet info do you do it?
arsrepo is offline   Reply With Quote