Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have to give a unit back - demand letter not sent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JUSTRECOVERY LLC View Post
    I call bull no laws that state letter needs to be sent ..... This is Texas tell him he don't live with mom any more
    Yeah....Because that is going to work....smh... There are actually laws to this effect in a few states.

Comment

Wow sounds like a cluster bomb! My question is this... The debtor cant make a payment on the car obviously over 90 days? Yet had the money to get a lawyer ( I know no lawyers work contingent on this type of work) then plops down a 3500 payment! Wow that is just bazaar! We deal with people all the time scamming or that problem customer everyone has.. My favorite is the lady trying to sue us because she had rare artwork worth 4 million in the trunk of a 01 Nissan Altima 300 days past due major skip...

It wows me people have balls to sue and work the system when they dont make a simple payment.

Hope your problems with her are done!

Comment

This is something I don't understand.

Pawn Shops take your item, and give you a loan. They have security.

Car dealerships give you a car, and give you a loan on the car. You basically have no security.

Yet (here in Missouri) you have to wait 10 days after a payment is late, then send a 20 day notice. Then after the repo has taken place you have to give them another 10 days for notice of sale. That's 40 days. I'm not Donald Trump, 40 days is a long time. And frankly, giving them a 20 day notice to destroy my vehicle is crap, I can understand a 10 day grace period. Payment is due on the 1st, nothing comes by the 10th or 11th, you go and pick it up. But let them know you're going to take it back so they can hide it? Idiotic.

Comment

Working...
        X