Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems named one of 25 NC companies to watch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems named one of 25 NC companies to watch!

CED NAMES 25 NORTH CAROLINA COMPANIES TO WATCH

Winners Post Strong Revenue, Job Growth Despite a Challenging Economy

RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. – CED, a private, nonprofit organization that promotes entrepreneurial
    efforts in North Carolina, has selected its inaugural class of North Carolina Companies to Watch, growth-stage entrepreneurial companies that demonstrate high performance in the marketplace, exhibit
    innovative products or display other unique qualities that make them “worth watching.”

From 2006 through 2009, these companies collectively generated $334 million in revenue and added
    443 employees (both in North Carolina and out of state), reflecting a 232 percent increase in revenue
    and 176 percent increase in jobs for the four-year period. That translates into a 51 percent annual
    revenue growth and 41 percent annual growth in employees.
    North Carolina Companies to Watch is presented in partnership with the Edward Lowe Foundation and
    is made possible through the support of title sponsors Cherry Bekaert & Holland and Wyrick Robbins
    Yates & Ponton. This new program, which will become an annual event, recognizes the impact that
    growth-stage, or second-stage, entrepreneurial companies make on the marketplace and on the
    economy. This year’s 25 winners will be honored at an awards ceremony September 23rd at the Raleigh
    Marriott City Center.

The 2010 “North Carolina Companies to Watch” are:

Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems, Inc. (Raleigh)

“These companies exemplify the innovation and entrepreneurial spirit that lead to success in the
    marketplace and in the future,” said CED President Joan Siefert Rose. She noted that these companies
    expect continued growth in 2010, with a 98 percent revenue increase and 49 percent growth in
    employees (both in North Carolina and out of state) compared to 2009. “CED is proud to recognize the
    accomplishments of all our 25 winners and their significant contributions to our state’s economy,” Rose
    said.

The North Carolina Companies to Watch were selected from an initial pool of 190 nominees from across
    North Carolina. They are privately held companies of between 6-99 employees and $1 million to $50
    million in annual revenue or funds raised from grants, investors or partnerships. The winners represent
    the geographic regions of the state as well as different sectors of the economy.

The winning companies also represent a powerful economic engine for North Carolina. During 2005-
    2007, there were more than 47,000 second-stage companies in the state, according to
    YourEconomy.org, an online resource of the Edward Lowe Foundation. These companies employed
    more than one million workers, approximately 37.5 percent of the jobs created by companies
    headquartered in North Carolina.
    Kel

??????????????????????

Comment

does anyone work for these guys? they are offering me all kinds of stuff to come on board...
      DB Towing & Recovery
      580-729-9243
      Covering all of Western Oklahoma

Comment

^ Offering what? Are they a forwarder or a do they hold paper?

I was thinking SeaKelly works for them!

Comment

forwarder... said i would be their only agent in Oklahoma... I've heard good things so far
          DB Towing & Recovery
          580-729-9243

Comment

They new DB? What do they pay? PM me if you don't wanna post it here. BTW, I am not near Okie.

Comment

i think i get to set my own prices(or to an extent anyways)... go to ez-recovery.com and they will email u a new agent packet... im not sure how new they are... i heard they are really good about paying like a forwarder should...
              DB Towing & Recovery
              580-729-9243

Comment

Cars

You are correct I do work for CARS...previously worked @ First Citizens Bank for 18+ years. Used CARS when I worked for the bank...just started in Feb. You do get to set your own fees with us. I will be glad to answer any questions you have. If you prefer, you may email me directly. Hope ya'll have a wonderful day/night!!!
                Kel

Comment

Im gonna give CARS a try after i get all my ducks in a row... hopefully anyday now...
                  DB Towing & Recovery
                  580-729-9243

Comment

DB Recovery...get in touch with me please. We are in need of an agent in your area.

Thanks!
                    Kel

Comment

hey girl, you need a keeping it real repoman in the BIG APPLE? There aint not too many cars in this city that I cant serve up on a gold platter!

Comment

Originally posted by Grave Digger View Post
                        hey girl, you need a keeping it real repoman in the BIG APPLE? There aint not too many cars in this city that I cant serve up on a gold platter!
                        I bet she is ready to sign you on right now!

Comment

Originally posted by SeaKelly View Post
                          DB Recovery...get in touch with me please. We are in need of an agent in your area.

Thanks!

i've been talking to Virginia Parrish... assoon as my insurance people get on the ball i'll be ready to repo anything you need...
                          DB Towing & Recovery
                          580-729-9243

Comment

Grave Digger...not sure how covered we are in NY but you should get in touch with Virginia Parrish.
                            Kel

Comment

Hey Anonymous!

What area do you cover?
                              Kel

Comment

Working...
                              X