What is 2012 bringing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsizzle View Post
    Im not a lender or agent but work at Roquemore & Roquemore. From our perspective I anticipate the business as being static or increasing. Sub-prime lending has been trending upward. Its sub prime for a reason.
    No doubt about it...the sub prime lenders will be busy since so many people now can't qualify for any other type of loan.
    Kel

Comment

Originally posted by SeaKelly View Post
      No doubt about it...the sub prime lenders will be busy since so many people now can't qualify for any other type of loan.
      I hope that means us repo agents will be busy as well.

Comment

How about no more "ON HOLD" for eternity to drag out getting paid at least the close fee to recover some $. That would be nice. And whats the deal with putting an assignment on hold while we wait for a year to get a replevin . Close it and reopen it when you get the order.

Comment

In 2012 it would be nice to get paid for the work we do, and not have to fight for scraps.

Comment

I wish c.a.r.s would look into what areas they have a real need where myself and absolute could get orders from them we are probably better than the jockeys they got now.....

Comment

Originally posted by jkingjr123 View Post
              I wish c.a.r.s would look into what areas they have a real need where myself and absolute could get orders from them we are probably better than the jockeys they got now.....

If I could wave a magic wand and put you guys to work I most certainly would!!! Heck if I had a magic wand, everyone would be happy, healthy and there would peace on earth....and I would be able to swim with dolphins everyday Unfortunately I don't rule the world or what agents we use. I can only suggest you periodically touch base with Virginia who is our agent coordinator. I do put in good words for you guys every chance I get.
              Kel

Comment

I just don't understand how we have not seen 1 repo order yet. We cover a couple states , and its been like 4 months and nothing. I know there has to have been something come through in our coverage area.

Comment

Originally posted by TBONE2011 View Post
                  I just don't understand how we have not seen 1 repo order yet. We cover a couple states , and its been like 4 months and nothing. I know there has to have been something come through in our coverage area.
                  PM me with your info(agency name & areas your cover) and I will look into it for you.

We can only send out what our lenders send us. I do know we have been slow, real slow the past couple of months.

Kel

Comment

Working...
                  X