Repo VAN !!! You have to see this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
    LOL, I just posted the pics so people can see it before it disappears off of Craigslist.
    It is pretty awesome!

Comment

Repaint

I think I'd have to repaint it so it blends in a little better though, thats not exactly what I would call an understated paint job.... What a cool rig though, if it was white or grey, you would never take a second look at it. The ultimate sneaker. B-)

Comment

that thing would be neat to own

Comment

Do you think it would tow a 3500 with a diesel. I think that van is awesome,

Comment

Paint it like the A-team van and call it a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Ciesel View Post
              It's at least an E350 or F350 dually or whatever ford is calling it's 1 ton vans nowadays. It would probably it from the back with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciesel View Post
                I don't think it could seems light in the front.Needs a counter weight.

Comment

would be nice to be able to nap between repos

Comment

Originally posted by daveo1 View Post
                    would be nice to be able to nap between repos
                    Hell I'll never have to go home... To colorful though, they will know who you are from a mile away..

Comment

So I think I truly might be buying this van! Am I nuts..?? No seriously is it a bad idea
                      Obie

Comment

Awesome! People would never suspect a thing! Just change the paint color.

Comment

I think Ford makes them with 14500 gvwr. Both e350 and E450 but the 450 has the duallys.

Comment

I drove there to pick up the van, but it was a lot rougher than I thought it would be. The interior was really rough. The exterior was pretty good but there is some clear coat pealing. The maintenance looks very bad, tranny fluid did not look good , it pulls hard to the right, there is a miss every once in a while. I ended up driving home without it. I thought 15k was to much. Am I right. ???
                            Obie

Comment

I would do this to a chevy 1 ton van maybe.....make it a skinny dually with a sneaker......like a mid 2000's 3500 express van.....Id be more comfortable with a vortec 350 or 6.5 with a 4l80 trans instead of the ford setup.....and just leave it white like a work van....maybe with a ladder rack on top.....people will think you are a plumber or electrician.....until it's too late....

Comment

I have one for sale. It is in awsome shape ready to go?

Comment

Working...
                                X