Good Morning - New from Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning - New from Arizona

Good Morning, I am Mike Easton new to the forum from Phoenix, Arizona. I am the sales and marketing manager for B.O.L.O. Auto Recovery, I am the former RSM for W.A.R.R. , Operations Manager of All States towing and removal A.S.T.A.R., I ran National Recovery Network or NRN for five years. Coming from an investigations background talking about myself is still something I find difficult. Currently I work with an outstanding crew of professionals, we are active in our community, we just opened our new Las Vegas location and its my responsibility to open as many new accounts as I can. B.O.L.O. or "Be On the Look Out Auto Recovery" has been in business since 1991 and we currently have four office locations Phoenix, Kingman, Flagstaff, and Las Vegas. Its my job to make sure we are 100% in compliance so I can personally tell you I am up to my eyeballs in compliance, we take it very seriously, we shred everything, we lock everything, and we video surveillance everything...I am always looking for ways to improve standards and thats why I am here. I look forward to networking with you all, if there is any assistance I can provide I am here to help. I look forward to being an active member.

List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
      X