Torres vs McDonald
    Browne vs Griggs
    Brown vs Thompson
    Makdessi vs Njokuani
    Danzig vs Escudero
    Wisniewski vs Clements
    Brimage vs Blanco

* Fight Card may change at any

Also while it is nice to have fights all the time, I miss the days when there were only about 4 fights a year but the card was filled from top to bottom with world class fighters. Not the manufactured superstars that they fill the cards with these days. While they are good fighters they are not world class anymore.

Comment

I agree...really only 1 fight on this card that I want to see. I really hope Evans wins but I just see Jon Jones as a BEAST who is not to be defeated by any other LHW. Now, I would like him to fight at HW and see how those guys treat him

Comment

not real interested in watching a couple guy's in tight's rolling around on a mattress. now if it were women!!!!

Comment

these cards now suck copious amounts of weiner... they are so watered down now it sucks.. To many shows... and the product is starting to suck.. They need more superstars to replace the Chucks, titos and coutures..

THis card i cant pay for.... no way.. The US TUF numbers on F/X arent that great...Its tough to say, but it may have grown as much as it could in the US. the ufc on fox has been a disaster as well..so far..the first two main events have sucked... UFC on fox 1 was horrendous.. One fight not showing the light weights.. UFC on fox 2=too many wrestlers humping each other.. i wrestled in highschool and college, im not a grappling hate8r.. but that event was freaking ridiculous.. Joe silva F'd up..

Comment

I heard that Don King was going to start to promote in the UFC so he should really come in and clean things up! Again in the early days their were many many very one sided fights. I mean early like Keith Hackney vs Emmanuel Yarbourough, that was 1 or 2. Way before any rules or even weight classes. The first true MMA fighter IMO was Frank Shamrock, you may be able to throw in Bas Rutten. It has been fun to watch the sport evolve, it has been fun for me personally to train with several of the fighters that have fought and still fight in the UFC. They need to deflate the ego and stop chasing $$$ before they go down the road of boxing as another great sport ruined by the greed of those promoting and running it.

Comment

Originally posted by okieniteowl View Post
              not real interested in watching a couple guy's in tight's rolling around on a mattress. now if it were women!!!!
              Its all homo until you get lippy with a guy much lighter than you only to have him climb on your back and choke you unconscious.

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalkerIL View Post
                I agree...really only 1 fight on this card that I want to see. I really hope Evans wins but I just see Jon Jones as a BEAST who is not to be defeated by any other LHW. Now, I would like him to fight at HW and see how those guys treat him
                I will be purchasing this fight just to see Evans get turned into hamburger.

Comment

Ya..Rashad stands about as much chance as the other top LHW's...NONE! This is a card I'll be watching at a bar. I would never pay 60 bones for this ****

Comment

[QUOTE=Michael the insurance guy;28854]I heard that Don King was going to start to promote in the UFC so he should really come in and clean things up!

Comment

Nightstalker no where near serious!

I have been a huge UFC fan and love the sport. I do not enjoy what I have been seeing with the manufacturing of "stars" and easy fights for the guys they think will be popular. So since it is headed in that direction I say we get Don King in there to promote and Vince McMahon in to be the commish!

Comment

i will say this... Maybe Rashad can make this sorta interesting with his boxing and effective double.. He probably will get stuffed a ton, but a frantic pace and boxing, jones can be in trouble.. Something that seems to be a glaring weakness with bones is his boxing.. Rampage actually looked really sharp against him and had great head movement and counters.. Jones danced around a lot, and used his reach with kicks, but it didnt look like he wanted any part of rampages hands.. Rashad is a very solid boxer... Very quick, seems to put himself out of range a bit, but can keep up a fast pace and score.. If Rashad can get a couple takedowns, make Jones work a bunch and use his boxing to effetively set up his takedowns.. i think Suga can win this.. Jones is so gifted, by now his boxing and hands are could be up to par.. IT bothers me though, he seems to be in love to much too with his kicks.. Im most interested to see how they do in the clinch.. Jones can probably toss rashad..

Comment

Willzmr I will be very suprised if Jones can toss Rashad in the clinch at all. Rashad is by far the more polished wrestler. If you look at it just on paper Rashad should win, better boxer, better wrestler, but Jones is a freak of nature and a much better athlete. So I see Jones winning but if Rashad plays smart and can execute his gameplan we may see a kinda boring grind out decision for Evans.

Comment

Rashad has 2 ways to win. Lay on Jones for 5 rounds which is not going to happen, or catch Jones with a big right hand. Jones has TONS of ways to win this fight. Headkick, spinning elbow, punches, knees, ground and pound. I mean Jones is getting better every fight and Evans is simply too predictable. I know Evans has a chance but it's no bigger than Shoguns, Rampages, Baders, or Machidas.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael the insurance guy View Post
                              Nightstalker no where near serious!

I have been a huge UFC fan and love the sport. I do not enjoy what I have been seeing with the manufacturing of "stars" and easy fights for the guys they think will be popular. So since it is headed in that direction I say we get Don King in there to promote and Vince McMahon in to be the commish!
                              Above all else this is a business and I think that while us fans always want the biggest fights I think you have to build some fighters gradually or else their would be very few stars besides the champions. You have to create some aura of invincibility around some of the newer guys to keep the sport fresh and interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X