REPO Education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REPO Education

I am looking for some help. I am new to the Repo Profession and I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I get started. Someone told me I could find information from a company Repo U. I tried to contact them with no luck, I'm not sure if they are still in business. Is there any other sources of this type of information ? Any suggestions ?

Thanks
    Tom Conroy

Go to RSIG University the training course will cover laws in both the state you live in and the state you work in. That's www.rsiguniversity.com

Comment

Originally posted by TomC70 View Post
      I am looking for some help. I am new to the Repo Profession and I'm trying to learn as much as I can before I get started. Someone told me I could find information from a company Repo U. I tried to contact them with no luck, I'm not sure if they are still in business. Is there any other sources of this type of information ? Any suggestions ?

Thanks
      Tom Conroy
      If you are new to the profession, please do yourself a big favor.

Go to work as an agent first for someone and if you get the chance, work the office side of the business too. It's not all about being behind the steering wheel.

Comment

There is also C.A.R.S. certification as well

Comment

ALS Resolvion offers a great insights blog which has a ton of vehicle repossession related industry articles.
          Nationwide Repossession Management Services

Comment

Working...
          X