No announcement yet.

Pigskin Pick Em Contest with AW Direct prize worth $149.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 10-5 through Sunday. Go Broncos so I can be 11-5 not 10-6 again!

Comment

who's Min_Vikings?

Comment

Wanted to say thank you to everyone else for not doing so well this week as I was 2 overtime games and 1 replace ref bad call away from doing much better but alas it did not go my way this week.

Comment

It sure is nice having real refs back. I might actually stand a chance of winning this thing 2 years in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by 11thHourRecovery View Post
            who's Min_Vikings?
            That be me!! Last week was a tough one for me none of my upsets pulled it off.

Comment

Who the heck is meanwhitebread???
              List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Anyone else think this weeks picks are tough? IMO Lot of potential upsets!!!

Comment

yea I was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by SanDiego View Post
                    That be me!! Last week was a tough one for me none of my upsets pulled it off.

I am coming for you starting this week! I have some ground to make up so if you could have a bad week or 4 that would be greatly appriciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael the insurance guy View Post
                      I am coming for you starting this week! I have some ground to make up so if you could have a bad week or 4 that would be greatly appriciated.
                      Its a long season and plenty enough time to make up ground. Just not this week!!

Comment

Originally posted by SanDiego View Post
                        Its a long season and plenty enough time to make up ground. Just not this week!!

bahahaha. Yes you didnt even get close to listening to my advice to have a bad week! Bears will give me the 10 again this week but I can not seem to break that barrier.

Comment

I keep forgetting. These Thursday games are a pain

Comment

Tough week 15 for me. If the afternoon games go as bad as this morning my lead is going to be all but gone. Thankfully Insure My Win decided not to pick this week

Comment

well I was in Insurance school all last week and then out of town without a computer until sunday morning. I got to my picks about 2 minutes after the morning Kickoff! So I only got to pick the afternoon games. Bad timing on my part to fumble the ball and drop a whole week.

Comment

Make your picks folks!
                                List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Working...
                                X