Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One monday morning

Originally posted by repo chic View Post
    OMG! Now that sounds like an awesome story. Please feel free to share.
    One morning about 2 years ago I located a Chevy Impalia nosed up to the end of the debtors trailer. I backed the wrecker up to it and lifted the rear wheels off the ground . I got out to strap the wheels down and the debtor came running out of the trailer in a T shirt and sweat pants. He went right for the drivers door with me calling him by name and wearing my vest and cap both of which have "Asset Recovery Agent " front and back. I figure he is gona try to drive it off the lift and there is no where for him to go. Instead he dives across the front seats and opens the glove box. By now I am standing right on top of him and I see the pistol in the glove box so I dive right on top of him which pins him to the seat and I get his gun, eject the clip and throw it over the seat back into the rear floor board. I also jack one out of the chamber and stick the gun into my rear waistband. He is screaming ,"Get off me" and as I get off of him and exit the car I see his badge and ID in the drivers side door pocket. I ask him are you a law enforcement officer and he responds, "yes I am". I don't want to loose control of the situation so I ask him who he works for and he is a Deputy Jailer". I begain to scold him about going for his weapon over his attempt to breach his civil contract and ask him if I need to notify dispatch and get someone out here. He apoligizes telling me that he just paniced when he saw me getting ready to tow his car because it had county lights ,sirens and radio equipment installed in it. I wound up towing his vehicle to town with him and a check from his mother to the bank where he paid it off in full plus my repo fee and we lived happly until I had to go back and get his wife's car. True storie , Glock 40 ! Six months after my last contact with this guy , he shot himself with the same gun. Suicide. Little Repo girl , how would you have handled that one? You asked about a girl doing repossessions.

Comment

Originally posted by CWM Asset Recovery View Post
      Little Repo girl , how would you have handled that one?

Dhoh!!! Right on CWM! :atumbs:
      "America's Best Repo Agent"

Comment

It seems his post chased her away! :abagpipe:

Comment

No I am right here Big. Been busy working. Picked up 9 cars over the weekend. As for your question CWM? No one tests me like that on the street. You must have looked like he could push you around. Some people get no respect and others get all the respect.

:athankyou[1]:

Comment

Originally posted by repo chic View Post
            No I am right here Big. Been busy working. Picked up 9 cars over the weekend. As for your question CWM? No one tests me like that on the street. You must have looked like he could push you around. Some people get no respect and others get all the respect.

:athankyou[1]:
            Wow, I think I just got ***** slapped ! Love you Repo Girl :abeerchug:

Comment

^ too funny man :ahit-the-fan:

Comment

Originally posted by CWM Asset Recovery View Post
                Wow, I think I just got ***** slapped ! Love you Repo Girl :abeerchug:

You too CWM MUAH :anerner:

Comment

Snake

Dead snake a snake tank during the summer it stunk...we called the cops to make a report but noing was ever done about it.

Comment

So far just smoking paraphernalia. Women's underwear and appliances. All of the above were dirty, of course.

Comment

Hair extensions in the front seet of a snatch and grab had the key saw the critter after i took off!!!!! scary at first didnt know what it was..

Comment

A crate of various size dildos. Penis pump, red bin of medical waste, 6lbs of weed, lots of Crack pipes

Comment

duffel bag full of sex toys an restraints also a gun an mask yup cops got called an mr rapist got caught.

Comment

Newly installed fender flares and bumper.The owner just made modifications without settling the bill first.

Comment

repod a swat officer had all his gear including the MP5 full auto. flash bangs, bang, CS the works. there LT took us to the police range later that month and we got to shoot the mp5.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog Recovery View Post
                                repod a swat officer had all his gear including the MP5 full auto. flash bangs, bang, CS the works. there LT took us to the police range later that month and we got to shoot the mp5.
                                Pretty cool! That full auto right? I would like to toss a flashbang out there and see it blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X