What Collections Reps Want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Collections Reps Want

I am speaking for myself and from talking with my colleagues and others people working in recovery and skip departments.

1. Frankness and honesty - If you did not run an account yet or last night, then just be frank about it. If you scratched or dented our collateral, by all means let us know before the debtor does. If you we ask you if you can run an account and it is not really in your service area, say no. Don't say we can do it and then run the account once two weeks after we issued it to you.

2. Feedback - If are unhappy with the way we are working with you, tell us. If you have a problem with a rep, talk about it. It is better than letting it fester. If you unhappy with they way we skipped an account or have some skip suggestion then share it with us.

3. Communication - Please return our calls, get updates to us and let us know if you have a problem ie can't get a vehicle to acution on time or having trouble getting a key made.

4. Respect - Treat the debtors with respect even if they don't do the same to you. There is no need to lower yourself to their level.

That is all I can think of for now.

BB and T Gal

Hey thats all fine and dandy, but i tell you what...oh, from a repo agents point of view ! That goes both ways, we get absolutely no respect from the lenders, in fact they treat us like crap.. plus ive had more problems with pay, not paying for our services or taking over a month to pay, i know this is not important right ? i mean our bills just stop because they dont want to pay on time right ?.. Just saying..

Comment

Originally posted by reaperrepo View Post
      we get absolutely no respect from the lenders, in fact they treat us like crap..
      Hammer hits nail on the head. We are not a bunch of uneducated gits that only graduated form the 6th grade so stop talking down to us. We aren't kids....ok?

Comment

We passed on points 1 to 4.

Comment

Collections Rep ~ It appears as though you're not working with the right recovery company. Is it possible that there is a price issue involved that is causing the 4 points you mention? I'm confused b/c you are using your experience as a generalization for all repossession companies and its agents?

Comment

well id like to add when you give us bad paper and then say we did not run it, or you forget the most important information like the car is at the uncle house but you have the brothers address on the repo order !!!! i have been doing repo's for 20 somthing years and i have seen it done it all but the banks never say hey dan thanks for getting that $150000 car ........ i come from a line of repo's guys that say you get respect when you give it and not before .... now on that note do you have any work for a good repo guy in new york :>)

Comment

Could you pm me a phone # with who i need to get in contact with to become a vendor for my area please
              Thanks mike

Comment

Mike, I tried to send you a pm, but I do not have enough posts to do so. I do not work in vendor management, but might be able to get you a contact number this week.

BB & T Gal

Comment

Thanks for all the input. I just posted a few things that I have experienced. I also have had plenty of good things in dealing with adjusters. I just wanted to post some complaints that I get from those that work with me.

Comment

HERE IS MY INFO
                    American Lenders Service Company Of Quincy IL
                    P.O. BOX 180
                    Quincy IL

Phone : (217) - 228-0450
                    FAX : (217) - 228-0524

E-Mail : [email protected]
                    WEB www.americanlendersquincyil.com

Thanks

Comment

A good compliant that can resolve your issues. Most large banks want someone to cover the whole state and if you are fantastic in 1/4 of the state with great references, you get passed over because of your coverage area. If you are not happy with a company in that coverage area try someone else possibly even smaller, they are hungry and want an opportunity to secure a large client, keep them happy and will work their behind off to see it happens. If you hire a great company with a smaller coverage area, it is possible to save money if that company suits your needs better even in that small area.
                      Southern Solutions Investigative Servives

Comment

hey sosolutions-- I work south of atlanta -- may be able to do some trade offs for your area-- you want in?

Comment

We communicate with lendors twice a day and is a good policy for us as we run two shifts and each shift is able to update their corresponding clients
                          Louisville Repossession Inc
                          TRUCK FOR SALE ( AUTO LOADER ) CHECK IT OUT HERE
                          I HAVE A 2000 F250 FOR SALE FOR 11500. IT HAS A FULL AUTO LOADER INSTALLED . YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT HERE , THERE ARE PLENTY OF PICS . IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST CALL OR TEXT 812 207 6273 THANKS

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4377079403.html

Comment

Originally posted by BB & T Gal View Post
                            Mike, I tried to send you a pm, but I do not have enough posts to do so. I do not work in vendor management, but might be able to get you a contact number this week.

BB & T Gal
                            I have personally done business with BB&T before I can say that I know and understand EXACTLY what is needed and required to satisfy the client. At ACRG, we strive to build our relationship with any client by making taking our services and molding them around the client's needs versus just providing them with what any other competitor can. BB&T Gal, can you please PM me so I can find out who I need to contact in Vendor Management to send my company's materials over for review? I would like the chance to bring BB&T on to my company as a Client. Thanks!!

Comment

I just done my first repo for BB&T BANK today
                              It was a 2010 STAR colf cart worth $ 16,500 ..... WOW...for a dam colf cart

Comment

Working...
                              X