No announcement yet.

Forwarders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bryan- if you need to send some work out this way look me up!

Comment

Hmm,
      I called the company she told me she worked for because I did not get a response from her messages. I did speak with the person that handles venders and she told me she did not have a Marylou working for her. May be a mistake but as of now it is a little fishy.
      Now Accepting Affiliate Applications Nationwide!

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
      Intelligent Recovery

Comment

^ I do not think that is her real name.
        List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
          ^ I do not think that is her real name.
          ^agreed

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
          Intelligent Recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan/Faith Financial View Post
            there ARE credible and good forwarders.....the power is in our hands to weed out the chaff....CARS is top notch in our book.....last week we cut 3 of the more undesireable forwarders loose.....i'm currently working on an article outlining how to maximize profit with forwarders....i was an insider with RS....i own a forwarding company as well as a repo company in a large mkt....i see the contracts and know what and should be done for us agents....i'm doing it.....b
            Thanks Bryan! We do try to differentiate ourselves from the rest of the forwarding companies out there. Bottom line...without good agents we couldn't provide the level of service the lenders demand.
            Kel

Comment

Originally posted by collateralrecoveryteam View Post
              Hmm,
              I called the company she told me she worked for because I did not get a response from her messages. I did speak with the person that handles venders and she told me she did not have a Marylou working for her. May be a mistake but as of now it is a little fishy.

yep....she probly was on a fishing expedition for her boss, one of the forwarders who'r finding themselves on the ropes bc they dont think agents are important.....admin, what ip did the post come from?, we can find out who it is and one of us probly knows the company she works for....then we can publish it, shun them, force them out and take their clients

Comment

i'm currently working on an article outlining how to maximize profit with forwarders
                Looking forward to it. Where can we read it?
                "America's Best Repo Agent"

Comment

here....stay tuned

Comment

Good morning,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. I have been extremely busy and havent logged on here in a few days. I will be looking over all messages today and reaching out to people.

Thanks!

Comment

CARS definitly has a level of respect and professionalism that made us really want to work with them.

USA recovery also treats us well.

Millinium capital and recovery are very nice but the lady I deal with seams way overworked. I feel for her...

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
                      Intelligent Recovery

Comment

Originally posted by collateralrecoveryteam View Post
                        CARS definitly has a level of respect and professionalism that made us really want to work with them.

USA recovery also treats us well.

Millinium capital and recovery are very nice but the lady I deal with seams way overworked. I feel for her...
                        from CARS!
                        Kel

Comment

lol nice one bryan

Comment

ARS...I am pretty sure I responded to you yesterday and spoke with your boss and your company has now been opened up in Philadelphia.....anything else I can do for you?

Comment

ASR Nationwide seems to be ok when it comes to forwarders. They give us a bit of work some being good and some being bad. Just like any account. I do not know Melinda but then again I do not talk to anyone from there. We do retail and wholesale. If a forwarder is willing to pay we are willing to play. If they low ball is we bounce.

Comment

there ARE credible and good forwarders.....the power is in our hands to weed out the chaff....CARS is top notch in our book.....last week we cut 3 of the more undesireable forwarders loose.....i'm currently working on an article outlining how to maximize profit with forwarders....i was an insider with RS....i own a forwarding company as well as a repo company in a large mkt....i see the contracts and know what and should be done for us agents....i'm doing it.....b
                                Bryan, what will you and your forwarding company be like compared to the other forwarders. What you gonna do different? Can anything be done different? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X