Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REPO and Towing INS

Hello,

I have been in the REPO industry working for others for over 10 years. I recently started my own commercial towing company and eventually want to get back into doing REPO's again. Most insurance companies only provide coverage for either REPO's only, or commercial towing only. I am hoping someone out there can give me the name of a company that can provide the right coverage for both types of business. If you have any info or other helpful information please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help!
    Last edited by ELITE_RECOVERY_OREGON; 09-05-2015, 04:12 PM. Reason: spelling and wording issues

Reach out to Mike the insurance guy on here, he is very good to work with.

Comment

agreed. michael is fantastic.

Comment

I am new to the site, I will try to find his contact info. If you have his info please let me know to save some time. Thanks!

Comment

If you separate the repo from the commercial, designate one wrecker for repo and separate lot and office you have no problem. I do not know of a policy that will cover both in one policy. Commercial insurance is much cheaper than repossession insurance so I would not want to pay repossession rates for the commercial side. You will also be considered a new start up in recovery and it is had to get, call RSIG we may be able to help. Phone calls are cheap.

Comment

There is only one carrier that underwrites the program based on a towing policy and endorses on the repossession based coverage's. I try to stay pretty easy to find as its GLB and you can click the tab up top. I got rear ended recently though so i have been working from home a lot more. you can reach me on my cell 702-768-1137

Comment

Originally posted by Michael the insurance guy View Post
              There is only one carrier that underwrites the program based on a towing policy and endorses on the repossession based coverage's. I try to stay pretty easy to find as its GLB and you can click the tab up top. I got rear ended recently though so i have been working from home a lot more. you can reach me on my cell 702-768-1137
              Hey Mike is that Progressive

Comment

Working...
              X