No announcement yet.

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man o man....that sounded abit scripted .....ed markum runs rsig and he aint no repossessor, neither is micheal howk

Comment

Mr. Brian, Ed Marcum owned a repossession company in Maryland for 25 years and Mike Howk is a licenced attorney and a member of the Florida Bar, Mike worked at ALSCO as their attorney for 20 years and with RSIG since 1999. It is true Mike has not been in thew field as a repossessor and he never claims he has but you will not an attorney that knows as much about repossession law ans suits than Mike. All of us in RSIG have spent years in the field repossessing and we now try to bring the best knowledge learned not only by experience but by the desire to help where we can in this industry at the lowest possible price. Look at the other people trying to sell repossessors everything at a high price for profit then look at what RSIG does, and yes you can get insurance for less in some places but we don"t sell life insurance or accident and health and have never been a repossessor to understand what you and every other repo guy goes through as well as own the business and see that side of it also.
      One may want to investigate prior to making false accusations

Comment

i'm not an RSIG player....your target mkt is geared more for men just starting out....it is not the cheapest by far and others who sell insurance also have spent many hours behind the wheel....RSIG is not the only compliance game in town and in my opinion is not the best....name is spelled BRYAN

Comment

Bryan, you are entitled to your opinion but hundreds will disagree

Comment

Jim,
            1. I thought you were retired and sailing off into the sunset?
            2. While I understand that RSIG has its place in this industry and many like the services you offer. Why sling the mud at a guy like me that has never said anything negative toward you or your company?
            I have never owned a repossession company, I have never been a repossession agent. So does that mean that I have no understanding of how to properly cover one?

CFPB is going to be an issue and compliance is going to be a lender requirement in the near future. I think that your educational side is great, but Riscus is out there as well. I am sure that if things keep on the same track and compliance becomes a bigger issue that you will see several new businesses popping up to offer their professional services.

Comment

and hundreds do agree.....RSIG is a re-make of the ALSCO model with a tweak or two....no disrespect intended but your constant flag waiving is getting old to some of us who know better...best of luck to you

Comment

Working...
              X