Premier Finance Adjusters of Ohio,Inc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Finance Adjusters of Ohio,Inc

I am a sub-prime lender in Houston, Texas and relocated my collateral to Toledo Ohio. This repo company repo'd the unit. Without getting into any details, for legal reasons. Lesson learned in looking thru the TFA guide. Does anyone know the name of the insurance company for Premier Finance Adjusters of Ohio, Inc.? I need to file a claim.
    Tim Aguilar
    Consumer Mortgage Company
    Collections Manager
    4608 Nolda
    Houston, Texas 77007
    Office - 713-802-2222 ext 105
    Fax - 713-715-7497

Is this them? Seems the are ARA members not TFA

insurance

http://www.premierfinanceadj.com/doc...insurance.html

bond

http://www.premierfinanceadj.com/documents/ara.html

website

http://www.premierfinanceadj.com/

Comment

I found him on the TFA website.

http://www.tfaguide.com/repo-agent-s...236&x=0&y=0&t=
      I walk through the Valley of Darkness and Fear no evil on a daily basis.

Comment

I know who they are, and I know the owner. However before I was to give out any info freely, I would need to know more information. I understand you may not be able to disclose things for legal reasons, however you can tell more here than you have.

And if you had them do repossessions for you, why do you not already know who their insurance company is...

What is the name of your finance company.....

Tell us more, and we will tell you more....

Comment

I work for Consumer Mortgage. Without a doubt, one of my best clients. Consumer Mortgage is a third chance lender. They only finance really bad credit customers.

Tim is a straight up guy. I've not been told what's happened....can only speculate.

Been in this long enough. This repossession company either repossessed a car and the car is lost or sold it through its remarketing service it avertises and forgot to forward the money.

If you look at this companies website....that insurance certificate he has online is old. Maybe, that's that's why hes asking.

This sounds like something that needs the attention of that owner. Or, maybe the owner is all ready aware of the problem and won't respond. Which is more likely. I seriously doubt a finance company is gonna post on a repo forum asking for that kinda of help. And, hadn't already made a crap load of calls already trying to resolve.
          I walk through the Valley of Darkness and Fear no evil on a daily basis.

Comment

Doesn't premier finance adjusters forward work around the country?

Or is that another company with similar name?

Comment

Originally posted by assetadjusters View Post
              I work for Consumer Mortgage. Without a doubt, one of my best clients. Consumer Mortgage is a third chance lender. They only finance really bad credit customers.

Tim is a straight up guy. I've not been told what's happened....can only speculate.

Been in this long enough. This repossession company either repossessed a car and the car is lost or sold it through its remarketing service it avertises and forgot to forward the money.

If you look at this companies website....that insurance certificate he has online is old. Maybe, that's that's why hes asking.

This sounds like something that needs the attention of that owner. Or, maybe the owner is all ready aware of the problem and won't respond. Which is more likely. I seriously doubt a finance company is gonna post on a repo forum asking for that kinda of help. And, hadn't already made a crap load of calls already trying to resolve.
              I am actually aware of almost everything you posted, and I agree with most of it. I was just looking for confirmation straight from the horses mouth

Comment

Premier Finance Adjusters of Ohio, Inc

I would sincerely appreciate from a lender's request, if anyone can contact Chris Peer, President of Premier Finance Adjusters Of Ohio, Inc., and have him call me -- I have received a few calls today from some other lenders that have inquired on this issue.
                Tim Aguilar
                Consumer Mortgage Company
                Collections Manager
                4608 Nolda
                Houston, Texas 77007
                Office - 713-802-2222 ext 105
                Fax - 713-715-7497

Comment

Working...
                X