I am here to help, but please be patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am here to help, but please be patient

If you send me a PM and ask me to call, I promise I will, but it may take some time as I get numerous requests for calls. I have to wade through some weird ones like a 20 year old girl that inherited a lot of money that desperately wanted to buy a fleet of trucks and get in the business. I talked her out of it.

This post is because I had a member get upset with me this week because he felt I did not call him quick enough. He PMed me at 4pm and I did not call him the same day. I have been under the weather now going on 2 weeks and planned to call him as soon as possible.

Generally, I am on the phone helping people several times a day and never rush people off the phone - so some calls are quite long. I never put anyone on hold to take another call and give them my full attention.

I also monitor the forum and have meetings with my staff who are working to complete a bank list for the client directory. There are 45,000 contacts in the list and they are verifying each one individually. We are also going to try and reverify the current contacts for accuracy. These can change daily with promotions, someone quitting their job, collections offices closing or relocating etc.

Our IT man is also working on adding 2 new features in the next 2 months and hopefully at least 2 more by June.

I try to schedule everyone in, so please, please be patient. I will call you back as soon as possible.

Thanks!
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Get Well Soon

Comment

Thanks.

Click here

Comment

Maybe I am reading this wrong and I hope your ok and all but if you could forward this 20 year old newly wealthy young womans contact info I would be very grateful!

Comment

feel better brad and yea ill take the wealthy 20yr olds number too if ya dont mind lol

Comment

Hope you are feeling much better Brad!
            Kel

Comment

Originally posted by SeaKelly View Post
              Hope you are feeling much better Brad!
              Thanks. To be honest, yesterday was the 1st day I had my legs back under me 100%!! I am all set now

Click here

Comment

So happy to hear you are now at 100%!!! We missed you:-)

Kel

Comment

beat me to it

Originally posted by Michael the insurance guy View Post
                  Maybe I am reading this wrong and I hope your ok and all but if you could forward this 20 year old newly wealthy young womans contact info I would be very grateful!

i thought the saem thing and figured Id come off pretty clever but you beat me to it! lol

Comment

Working...
                  X