Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from NY (looking to get into biz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from NY (looking to get into biz)

Hello,

I am new, I have been looking into the Repo (Asset Recovery) biz. I don't have any tow experience.

I am seeking to get my foot in the door, and I guess learn as much as possible about the business.

Where would any of you more experienced guys suggest I start.

Any suggestions, help or pointers are all greatly appreciated

Mike

The best way yo to get in the business is to go work for someone and learn all you can. If you find a good company that pays on time and pays good, then you may decide to work for them rather than own your own.

If you want to learn somethings about the business, I suggest you read some articles on the home page

http://repoindustry.com/

Mouse over Repossession Articles, repossession equipment and state regulations - that should be astart.

There are also archives of aritcles as well

http://repoindustry.com/archives.php?start=10&cat=25

Comment

What city / state are you from?

Comment

Im in Queens, NY

Comment

Thanx!!

Originally posted by skippy View Post
          the Best Way Yo To Get In The Business Is To Go Work For Someone And Learn All You Can. If You Find A Good Company That Pays On Time And Pays Good, Then You May Decide To Work For Them Rather Than Own Your Own.

If You Want To Learn Somethings About The Business, I Suggest You Read Some Articles On The Home Page

Mouse Over Repossession Articles, Repossession Equipment And State Regulations - That Should Be Astart.

There Are Also Archives Of Aritcles As Well

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

hey

Hey, I'm from Queens, too, and am looking into starting this business as well.

Would you be interested in chatting at all? Maybe we can help each other get started, share info, etc.

Sam

Comment

Hey I'm Anthony I to am from Queens.now on long island.I've been training with a company and feel comfortable with a common tow.if u guys r interested in finding a man who can see himself becoming a great repo agent please write back

Comment

Working...
                X