repoindustry the online magazine and directory for collateral recovery professionals

Go Back   Repo Industry Discussion Forum > Information Desk > Admin's Post It Notes

Old 01-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
BRADMIN
Administrator

BRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directory
Default I am here to help, but please be patient

If you send me a PM and ask me to call, I promise I will, but it may take some time as I get numerous requests for calls. I have to wade through some weird ones like a 20 year old girl that inherited a lot of money that desperately wanted to buy a fleet of trucks and get in the business. I talked her out of it.

This post is because I had a member get upset with me this week because he felt I did not call him quick enough. He PMed me at 4pm and I did not call him the same day. I have been under the weather now going on 2 weeks and planned to call him as soon as possible.

Generally, I am on the phone helping people several times a day and never rush people off the phone - so some calls are quite long. I never put anyone on hold to take another call and give them my full attention.

I also monitor the forum and have meetings with my staff who are working to complete a bank list for the client directory. There are 45,000 contacts in the list and they are verifying each one individually. We are also going to try and reverify the current contacts for accuracy. These can change daily with promotions, someone quitting their job, collections offices closing or relocating etc.

Our IT man is also working on adding 2 new features in the next 2 months and hopefully at least 2 more by June.

I try to schedule everyone in, so please, please be patient. I will call you back as soon as possible.

Thanks!
BRADMIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
CCAR-AL
Repo King

CCAR-AL will join our repoman forum  repo man forum auto repossession forum

Get Well Soon
CCAR-AL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:06 PM   #3
BRADMIN
Administrator

BRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directory

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
Michael the insurance guy
Repo King

Michael the insurance guy will learn how to make money with an auto repossession business

Maybe I am reading this wrong and I hope your ok and all but if you could forward this 20 year old newly wealthy young womans contact info I would be very grateful!
Michael the insurance guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:23 PM   #5
arsrepo
Repo Man

Location: city of philadelphia home of the eagles and phillies
arsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directory

feel better brad and yea ill take the wealthy 20yr olds number too if ya dont mind lol
arsrepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:17 AM   #6
SeaKelly
Mermaid of the Repo Sea

SeaKelly will learn how to make money with an auto repossession business
Send a message via Skype™ to SeaKelly

Hope you are feeling much better Brad!
Old 01-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #7
BRADMIN
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKelly View Post
Hope you are feeling much better Brad!
Thanks. To be honest, yesterday was the 1st day I had my legs back under me 100%!! I am all set now
Old 01-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #8
SeaKelly
Mermaid of the Repo Sea

SeaKelly will learn how to make money with an auto repossession business
Send a message via Skype™ to SeaKelly

So happy to hear you are now at 100%!!! We missed you:-)

Old 03-11-2013, 10:54 PM   #9
buspass4u
Repo King

buspass4u will join our repoman forum  repo man forum auto repossession forum
Default beat me to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael the insurance guy View Post
Maybe I am reading this wrong and I hope your ok and all but if you could forward this 20 year old newly wealthy young womans contact info I would be very grateful!

i thought the saem thing and figured Id come off pretty clever but you beat me to it! lol
buspass4u is offline   Reply With Quote