Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post
    This PRAREPO is a forwarder??

no mac i believe he is a repo company in az he was offering to work for the banned forwarder they were all talking about he should have gotten a clue when he was told she was banned but guess he didn't lol

Comment

Originally posted by arsrepo View Post
      no mac i believe he is a repo company in az he was offering to work for the banned forwarder they were all talking about he should have gotten a clue when he was told she was banned but guess he didn't lol
      Yeah, I have no idea who PRAREPO is, I was referring and making a funny remark to Marylou who everybody wanted to get work from her even after she complained about us...

Comment

Its funny everyone ******* about Fwd companies.. I work well with some of them and have no problems. Yes I am a repo company in AZ, no i dont have this high chip on my shoulder like some do "only work direct" etc etc. I could care less where the work comes from. If we get paid and its smooth I appreciate that work. And like most business owners am always on the prowl for new clients and more work.

Hope that answers your guys questions.

Cheers!

Comment

We run all of utah

Comment

curious ladyrepo which company in utah are you with?

Comment

Originally posted by Marylou23 View Post
              I would just like to say I work for one of those HORRID forwarders that most of you claim to hate....I mean at what point can we just accept that it is what it is. We are here and going to be here for a long time to come.....so why cant we all work together. I get it no close fee's, we don't pay fast enough, our prices are too low, the list goes on and on... but at what point do we get to complain about the vendors?

Most don't update on time, the updates are like a sentence long...its and act of congress to get a good DETAILED update, and oh my god SIGNED PAPERWORK what is so hard about faxing something (also we know when somethings forged/we have a copy of the contract with the DB's signature..so think again on those VSF's)...but heaven help us if we say one thing...its an automatic I'm quitting ,I'm holding your cars, I'll call all your clients BLAH BLAH BLAH....that behavior is REAL professional, GO DIRECT WITH THAT BEHAVIOR...GOOD LUCK!

I really wish we could find some middle ground...you help the forwarders and we'll help and take care of you guys....but we need to ride out the bad/slow times together.

With that being said I need some GOOD vendors in certain states....anyone willing to step up?
              I think a lot of your points are well taken. I have a policy at my office. If a lender is calling for updates the we didn’t do our job! That being said here is my problem with forwarders!

1. Why should a forwarding co. get the lions share of the repo fee when its me and my guys putting our arse on the line every day?

2. Most want us to repo for $200 per but yet expect the best insurance, bonds exc. One does not equate to the other.

3. I have worked for a forwarder and they had no problem slinging addresses and guessing where the unit is. They didn’t mind that we were burning fuel, time and energy chasing our tails.
              And the only reason forwarders are here to stay is that repossession co. wont stand together and refuse the work. If that ever happens forwarders are done!

All that said if I ever find a forwarder that will treat me right I will do the work and be happy to get it. I just have not found that company yet……
              Big Dog Recovery
              Phone 888-292-8339
              Fax 888-873-7163
              http://BigDogRecovery.com
              http://recoveryagentsunited.com
              http://recoveryservicesunited.com

sigpicTrue success will only be achieved through unity!

Comment

Originally posted by jclark View Post
                The most disturbing thing that most recovery companies dislike about the forwarder is they sell the lender the one stop service for say 400 dollars per repossession then call the same agent that used to work that lenders accounts for 375 and expect him to work those accounts now for 275 plus deliver it to the auction 50 miles away with no compensation for the skipping he did to find it, but the forwarders fee was increased 250 dollars because it was found somewhere else and 100 dollars to deliver it to the auction. This is a great business plan for the forwarder. The forwarder has no trucks, pays less for workmans comp, doesn't have the have the insurance coverage for this side of the business that is required for on hands repossession. Great deal, I should have got into that business so I can have a retirement.
                Well said!! Very frustrating...

Comment

I would just like to say I work for one of those HORRID forwarders that most of you claim to hate....I mean at what point can we just accept that it is what it is. We are here and going to be here for a long time to come.....so why cant we all work together. I get it no close fee's, we don't pay fast enough, our prices are too low, the list goes on and on... but at what point do we get to complain about the vendors?

Most don't update on time, the updates are like a sentence long...its and act of congress to get a good DETAILED update, and oh my god SIGNED PAPERWORK what is so hard about faxing something (also we know when somethings forged/we have a copy of the contract with the DB's signature..so think again on those VSF's)...but heaven help us if we say one thing...its an automatic I'm quitting ,I'm holding your cars, I'll call all your clients BLAH BLAH BLAH....that behavior is REAL professional, GO DIRECT WITH THAT BEHAVIOR...GOOD LUCK!

I really wish we could find some middle ground...you help the forwarders and we'll help and take care of you guys....but we need to ride out the bad/slow times together.

With that being said I need some GOOD vendors in certain states....anyone willing to step up?
                  No I'm afraid you are wrong in so many ways. The first point would be"we are here to stay", I see you have the I'm irreplaceable attitude, WRONG. "One sentence up dates". Look back at the last five plus companies that you have sent your garbage to and compile two sentences from the information,. "Take care of you guy's". Seriously?, WITH OUT US YOU DO NOT EXIST.Why should we talk to the horses *** when we can talk to it's mouth?.

Comment

Ya know, you cant expect better of venders if you don’t even pay a fair wage. You want top companies with the best of everything and then want them to work for $275 per. After I pay the drivers, insurance, bonds, vetting and overhead a $275 repo would leave me less than $50 per. And that $50 just isn’t worth the liability and investment. Forwarders either need to be fair with the venders in all aspects or go away. Its that simple!
                    Big Dog Recovery
                    Phone 888-292-8339
                    Fax 888-873-7163
                    http://BigDogRecovery.com
                    http://recoveryagentsunited.com
                    http://recoveryservicesunited.com

sigpicTrue success will only be achieved through unity!

Comment

Marylou, back again I see...just who do you work for?....and yes, I expect an answer

Comment

I think she works for ASR nationwide.
                        Now Accepting Affiliate Applications Nationwide!

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
                        Intelligent Recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Platehit.com View Post
                          I think she works for ASR nationwide.
                          That would explain the attitude....that paper has to be some of the worst garabage I have ever ran.

Comment

Working...
                          X