repoindustry the online magazine and directory for collateral recovery professionals

Go Back   Repo Industry Discussion Forum > Information Desk > Admin's Post It Notes

Old 05-03-2014, 10:42 AM   #1
queenrepo208
Lot Boy

queenrepo208 will join our repoman forum  repo man forum auto repossession forum
Default networking out of state?

Has anyone had any luck networking with other companies out of state? Like if I have to pick up a truck in Nevada and I'm in Idaho, have you tried partnering with a local agent to help you? Or leave it to someone else?

The owner moved out of state, but we have their location.
queenrepo208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 05:48 PM   #2
arsrepo
Repo Man

Location: city of philadelphia home of the eagles and phillies
arsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directory

try posting an ad in here i am sure you will find a qualifed agent to pick it up for your client
arsrepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:41 PM   #3
flgator23
Repo King

flgator23 will join our repoman forum  repo man forum auto repossession forum

That is why I go to most of the conferences, I find the best value to them is the networking. You will find good companies and get to meet the owners in person. I know I have even found some good friends doing this.
flgator23 is offline   Reply With Quote