X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb From Buffalo, NY

hello....
    New to the forum and new to Repo.
    7 years as a process server, and 3 years tow truck driver figured I would combine the two?

Right now I work at a small repair/sales/tow shop, they do a buy here pay here and I install Trackers and then go pick them up when they default... but I was talking with the owner into expanding.

Kind of researching, that's what brought me to this forum. with a lot of great info.

we currently have a chevy Topkick cat motor 6 speed rollback/wheel lift. I love the truck but subtle it is not. I/we have been looking at getting a wheel lift truck.

On ebay there was an 07 P-stroke quad cab with a sneeker lift. my boss is ford hater, is a huge chevy guy.

what do you recommend for a truck? I would like to be a quad cab, 4x4 is a must and diesel is a preference, he doesn't want to spend a ton, keeping it in the 20-30k range so it limits things until we get it more off the ground and we can put more into it.

my other concern is ALOT of the cars/trucks here are AWD should i just stick with the rollback? if i need I can wheel lift it in a pinch then move it to where i can put it on the roll back.

List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Wot up!

Comment

repo wheel lift self loader installation

Dear members

Is there anyone in buffalo who installs a self loader hidden wheel lift equipment.
        Any help would be much appreciated

Regards
        Mirza

Comment

Im not sure, we service all are own trucks.
          Your more then welcome to call are shop and see if we will do it.
          I manage the Towing end so im not sure what the shop will and wont do.

Eztire and Auto
          716-692-0682

Also as a small update, we now have a 07 F550 cummins flatbed and 15 GMC 2500 Duramax.

still looking for DRW repo truck with under-mount so I can still use it for towing are goose-neck car hauler.

Comment

Working...
          X