UFC 145 April 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nightstalkerIL View Post
    Above all else this is a business and I think that while us fans always want the biggest fights I think you have to build some fighters gradually or else their would be very few stars besides the champions. You have to create some aura of invincibility around some of the newer guys to keep the sport fresh and interesting.
    I guess, I understand it is a business and that as a fan I would love to see a stacked card everytime, what I mean is just more to the manufacturing of a fighter through the show and to build his popularity to sell tickets and PPV rather than having the best world class fighters fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael the insurance guy View Post
      Willzmr I will be very suprised if Jones can toss Rashad in the clinch at all. Rashad is by far the more polished wrestler. If you look at it just on paper Rashad should win, better boxer, better wrestler, but Jones is a freak of nature and a much better athlete. So I see Jones winning but if Rashad plays smart and can execute his gameplan we may see a kinda boring grind out decision for Evans.

Mike.. On paper i agree with you Rashad is way more accomplished wrestler than rashad.. but i believe Jones wrestling for mma is better, and he uses a ton of judo throws, and sweeps and whatnot.. I think Jones has more ways to take Rashad down then vice versa. Im very interested to see what will happen in the clinch.. Jones may be able to create some problems..Or rashad may try to keep him in range and backed up against the cage..

Let me say this though... I dont think Rashad can hold bones down all fight.. I think that pretty much what he will need to do, to win.. and i dont see that happening.. no matter how many times rashad says in practice he did it.

Comment

Mohsin

This post is so great and Nice

Let me say this though... I dont think Rashad can hold bones down all fight.. I think that pretty much what he will need to do, to win.. and i dont see that happening.. no matter how many times rashad says in practice he did it.
        MOHSIN

Comment

Working...
        X