Coker equipment in dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coker equipment in dallas

Has anyone done business with them? Flew out to buy a truck and ended up flying back.. Not a good experience.. lets just say truck wasn't as it was advertised to me.. this is the truck we went to look at.. they said it was a local dallas truck..http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsde...x?OHID=5427241

paint

It makes me wonder why the repaint, also the bed looks pretty used for a 2011. I like the truck all in all, what were they asking and what didnt you like?

Comment

its was 37K.. so when I got out the dollies and go jack pictured were missing, our deal said they came with, and now that they were missing they said I could buy new ones.. major thing was airbag light was on, the bumper had brand new bolts, the grill was cracked and broken, there was a lot of RTV in the front end and the clips were replaced with sheet metal screws.. The truck had back up cameras on it and the whole system was just ripped out... lots of other things that made me walk.. also no that we backed out of the deal and never took delivery of the truck they are trying to charge us over 700 bucks for not doing the deal.. so all in all bad exp with them..

Comment

Originally posted by AZrepo View Post
        its was 37K.. so when I got out the dollies and go jack pictured were missing, our deal said they came with, and now that they were missing they said I could buy new ones.. major thing was airbag light was on, the bumper had brand new bolts, the grill was cracked and broken, there was a lot of RTV in the front end and the clips were replaced with sheet metal screws.. The truck had back up cameras on it and the whole system was just ripped out... lots of other things that made me walk.. also no that we backed out of the deal and never took delivery of the truck they are trying to charge us over 700 bucks for not doing the deal.. so all in all bad exp with them..
        Check your PM, I have a 08 6.4 sitting in Mesa, AZ if you want to take a drive and look at it.

Comment

thanks will be in touch!!

Comment

Working...
          X