No announcement yet.

Plymouth Pennsylvania unauthorized 'repo man' pleads guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummm...LMAO! i guess u gotta do what u gotta do. what has happened is in the past. so i guess attempt to move on from this one mark it off as another black eye to the industry tho if i was u tho kiddo id sure be werkin my *** off to them "attaboys"

Comment

Originally posted by arsrepo View Post
      and gensen and all bring up a good point should he be a member i dont think so who else agrees with me no offense carmen but you broke the rules and brought shame more shame to our industry
      I couldn't disagree more. This is right where he needs to be. Learn the right way and not be out doing wrong. He is young and needs to be molded into something better. I hope he learns from the past and works to help build this industry.

Comment

I'm sorry, but when someone blatantly breaks the rules, and does it for his own benefit, there needs to be a line drawn in the sand. Not trying to rip on you Carmen, but you took extreme measures for your own personal gain. I don't see how you should be in this industry right now. You need to step back, catch a breath or two, then see if anyone will "mentor" you.

I agree with Tom, I hope you learned from this, and hope that you can take that lesson and help make this industry better. Don't know how you could do that, but there's always a way for everything.

If one gets busted stealing from a candy store while employed there, why should that person be allowed to work in a candy store again, without proper supervision? You did the crime, do the time (including not being allowed to repo anything for a set time), then try and come back. Most people are deserving of a second chance, after completing their punishment.

Just my 'O'.
        Wil

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by GenSen1 View Post
          I'm sorry, but when someone blatantly breaks the rules, and does it for his own benefit, there needs to be a line drawn in the sand. Not trying to rip on you Carmen, but you took extreme measures for your own personal gain. I don't see how you should be in this industry right now. You need to step back, catch a breath or two, then see if anyone will "mentor" you.

I agree with Tom, I hope you learned from this, and hope that you can take that lesson and help make this industry better. Don't know how you could do that, but there's always a way for everything.

If one gets busted stealing from a candy store while employed there, why should that person be allowed to work in a candy store again, without proper supervision? You did the crime, do the time (including not being allowed to repo anything for a set time), then try and come back. Most people are deserving of a second chance, after completing their punishment.

Just my 'O'.
          I agree with you on serving the proper punishment before the second chance and for some reason could not get it into the words you put it in..

Comment

well i wasn't trying to fuel any fued i was giving my opinion this is still america right i am allowed to give an opinion aren't i?

Originally posted by Patriot Recovery View Post
            ARS....Why dont you let Brad decide, instead of letting this fuel your ongoing fued with this kid.

Comment

tom in some instances i couldn't agree with you more but on more than one occasion about more than one topic he has been advised by numerous memebers of this forum that his actions were improper and yet he contuines to do them i am not trying to air anyone else's business on here i will respect his right to privacy but trust me there is more to all this and the opinion i have

Originally posted by Tom Peak Recovery View Post
              I couldn't disagree more. This is right where he needs to be. Learn the right way and not be out doing wrong. He is young and needs to be molded into something better. I hope he learns from the past and works to help build this industry.

Comment

Well I don't know the story and I live to far away to be in the loop. One thing I do know is no matter what people in towing and repo will always do wrong. ALWAYS. If what he says is true then he is on the right path. Would I forward any work his way today? No. But that doesn't mean that in a few years if he keeps his nose clean and builds a honest company in the future I would be willing to the idea. And again this is why I say this is the perfect place for him. If he decides he doesn't want to be ligit then at least I and many others know who NOT to use. Doesn't matter if people are allowed to be on a forum or not they will either do things right or wrong. At least we can get a heads up.

Comment

true and you do have a good point in that respect tom either way i really do wish carmen the best of luck i just don't think this is the industry for him anyway hopw all is well with you tom and your staying busy

Comment

I hope that he takes time out and returns to school, so that he can express himself in English..Real English.. He will need that to pass the PA exam. leave Repo alone for a while and go get an education.

Comment

how does my education come into play in this situation lol btw i graduated plymouth whitemarsh highschool with a 3.8 gpa so im not the smartest person in the world but im not the dumbest
                      CARMEN REPOYOUNGSTER GIANNONE
                      REPOSSESSION AGENT
                      GIANNONE SERVICES INC.
                      CONFIDENTAL L.L.C.
                      "HATED BY MANY CONFRONTED BY NONE"
                      "YOU DONT PAY I TAKE AWAY"

Comment

umm ok i don't know bout that carmen stealing cars while claiming to be a repoman seems pretty **** dumb to me oh and btw if ur trying to change id take repoman off ur profile espically the part that mentions a company you no longer work for

Originally posted by repoyoungster View Post
                        how does my education come into play in this situation lol btw i graduated plymouth whitemarsh highschool with a 3.8 gpa so im not the smartest person in the world but im not the dumbest

Comment

At least bump him back to lot boy and let him work his way back up.
                          Then strike 2 it time to go...

Comment

You better get posting or you will be a "spotter" for a long time!
                            List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

yo this is really starting to make me chuckle because if everybody knew the real truth you wouldnt be upset with me as much u would the other parties involved lol and at ars why would i take off my job title when im still an active licensed daily repossessor... and forgive me if im wrong im hearing rumors that you pulled a gun on a offduty cop not sure how true it is
                              CARMEN REPOYOUNGSTER GIANNONE
                              REPOSSESSION AGENT
                              GIANNONE SERVICES INC.
                              CONFIDENTAL L.L.C.
                              "HATED BY MANY CONFRONTED BY NONE"
                              "YOU DONT PAY I TAKE AWAY"

Comment

posting dont get you anywhere look at me lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X