Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just set a personal best... wanted to brag a bit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just set a personal best... wanted to brag a bit.

Covered almost 300 miles last night tying up a ton of loose orders I had, and snagged 7 cars in 11 hours. And got the keys to 6 of them.

The one in the shady backwoods trailer park wasn't getting anything other than hooked and booked. Especially when they thought they were slick by halfway blocking it in with another car.

Only one called the cops, and not on me, but on Toyota Financial. I was "just doing my job, but what Toyota was doing was wrong". Wasted about an hour of my time, but I made some new friends with Prince William Co. Police Dept.

I know it's probably a long way to go as far as records compared to some of you guys, but I'm pretty pumped up about it.

Congrats!
    Wil

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Comment

way to go wish I could find my hard to finds. but bad intel is bad intel no matter how much u try but I have found a couple so far but dam

Comment

Great JOB!!!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

nice work brother

Comment

Thanks guys. It was a great night. Tonight, not so much. I guess you have to take the good with the bad though.

Comment

Good for you FN!! I know some some companies right now that are not even get 7 orders a week. Times are tough right now.

Comment

Your gonna see a lot of companies shut their doors down this year. Its a culmination of several things. First and foremost, we are not getting paid what we need to make a profit....because other repossession companies have yet to learn the art of negotiation and jumped just to see that clients name on his/her caller ID. Desperate people do stupid things....Quite sad actually. The banks will take the lowest bid and sit back and watch them bleed out. They suck everything out of them and move on to the next chump.

Second, companies are over equipped...to many bills and not enough income. Simple economics.

And, Finally, Not enough accounts to go around. People haven't been buying cars for the last few years.....and banks haven't been funding those who want or need them. Which equates to hardly any cars to pick up.

Congrats on a Killer Night....Gotta love it when every address you run the unit is sitting in the drive.

Spend it wisely.
                  I walk through the Valley of Darkness and Fear no evil on a daily basis.

Comment

Well looks like the killer night I put in is going to end up paying for the broken wheel lift from tonight. Lost a hinge pin on one of my jaws on the second car I got tonight. Was hoping for another 2 at least tonight.

And I don't think "boss" man wanted to get that phone call. But like I told him, I could risk it and maybe get another, I'm not tearing his only truck up any more, or being responsible for any damage to collateral. Pretty sure days with this company are numbered. Which sucks, because we've been friends for a while, and I like the whole family. They just won't do what they need to do to make a killing in the tow/recovery business.

But, that's a whole different story. Sorry, just had to vent a little.

Comment

It is hit and miss. Take the good with the bad buddy!

Comment

I agree with Bullhorn...Sometimes I'll cover 300 miles a night and still come home empty handed. Happens every so often, but it's all just part of the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Final Notice View Post
                          Covered almost 300 miles last night tying up a ton of loose orders I had, and snagged 7 cars in 11 hours. And got the keys to 6 of them.

The one in the shady backwoods trailer park wasn't getting anything other than hooked and booked. Especially when they thought they were slick by halfway blocking it in with another car.

Only one called the cops, and not on me, but on Toyota Financial. I was "just doing my job, but what Toyota was doing was wrong". Wasted about an hour of my time, but I made some new friends with Prince William Co. Police Dept.

I know it's probably a long way to go as far as records compared to some of you guys, but I'm pretty pumped up about it.
                          Did you put your best linebacker face on just before tackling the debtors?
                          List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Working...
                          X