After 4mo of Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 4mo of Hunting

I have been fighting to get a Suburban for the last 4mo, The owners got a divorce and the wife took off with it and got a new Boy Toy, They were hiding it and taunting me by not taking it out of the garage, They would come out on there porch and try to always start a fight. Well last week they got evicted from there $300k house, So yesterday the ex called me and said that she was bouncing from hotel to hotel. Well i found it last night at a Motel 6. I parked a few blocks away and walked in with the key, I got in it and fired it up, well i hate Automatic headlights, They turned on and shined right into there room, They came flying out and tried to stop me but i was gone, I guess there not so fast when there on foot now.

I so wish i had a video Camera for this one, it was priceless. That made my night....

great story! i got this one girl at the court house she lived 45 miles away from it!

Comment

love it sounds like they need to invest in some new shoes LMAO

Comment

LOL I would have drove by after it was on the hook and waved Hi to them.

Comment

Congrats! Always feels good to get one you've been after for a long time, especially when they know you are looking for it, and do everything they can to keep it. Good Job.

Comment

It was deff a pain in the ***, Well they showed up today to get there stuff out of it, With a U-haul, Apparently they were planning on Moving out of town today, If i wouldn't have gotten it last night i would have never seen it again.

Comment

Nice grab eagle!
              Wil

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Great job! I hate f'n garages. Every state needs to adopt the law debtors cannot intentionally hide the collateral. Where I am is a very rural state and it pisses me off to drive a hundred miles to find out they have the car in a garage and i cant get to it.
                Jason Lawrence
                American Lenders service company
                of Great Falls, MT.
                406-403-5449 Phone
                406-452-5686 Fax
                [email protected]
                www.americanlendersgreatfallsmt.com

Comment

I got hiders I am glad to hear when someone wins the hidding game lol

Comment

Working...
                  X