Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plymouth Pennsylvania unauthorized 'repo man' pleads guilty

http://timesherald.com/articles/2011...a961469681.txt

A Plymouth man admitted to posing as a licensed auto repossessor last year and operating repossessed vehicles for his own personal use.

Carmino Giannone, 20, pleaded guilty Wednesday to deceptive business practices, unauthorized use of automobiles and other vehicles and falsely impersonating an employed person, according to court papers.

He was sentenced to five years’ probation.

Giannone had worked as towing company “spotter” for Gotcha Auto Recovery, but when his employer discovered he was pretending to be a licensed repossessor by presenting a copy of the company’s repossession license, he was fired last summer.

As a spotter, he was to locate cars for repossession, and then contact his boss who would hire a towing company.

But even after he was terminated, the defendant continued to present Gotcha Auto Recovery’s license to pick up vehicles.

When Plymouth police searched records, they discovered Giannone submitted 14 unauthorized repossession orders in Norristown last year, according to a criminal complaint.

In June, police discovered he was attempting to repossess a vehicle in Plymouth Township for Advanced Financial Services, a New Jersey company. He had also been hired their as a spotter.

In November, Giannone was caught operating a repossessed motorcycle on Ridge Pike and arrested after it was discovered he was not authorized to operate seized vehicles.

Isn't this repoyongster? A member of this forum.
    JY

Comment

You do stupid crap, and it's gonna come back and bite you in the ***. I do believe that he is one and the same repoyoungster. If it is him, should he still be a member of the forum?
      Wil

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Good catch John....I was thinking the same thing

Comment

He broke the law, people like that don't belong on here and make us look bad.

Comment

Talk about making the industry look bad...

Comment

WTF the headline should be Vehicle Thief Pleads guilty not "Unauthorized 'repo man' pleads guilty" I get this guy gives us all a bad name but the article doesn't help by muddying the waters with references to repossession companies that he had worked for but had nothing to do with his crimes.

Comment

i love doing repossessions for a living and im licensed and certifed... im only human just like everyone else i make misteaks just like everyone else i pay for my misteaks im now working for a group of experenced repossessors who will guide me in the right direction and wow i love how the paper doesnt tell the real truth of how this went down but mistakes where made by all parties involved but i guess im the only one who is man enough to take responsabillity for my own actions the world is full of second chances thats my new motto tommerow is my firstt day at my second try at life thanks to those who stuck by me and believed in me and srry to those who i let down. im only going to surround myself around postive people because its always they negtive influances that got me to where i am now
                CARMEN REPOYOUNGSTER GIANNONE
                REPOSSESSION AGENT
                GIANNONE SERVICES INC.
                CONFIDENTAL L.L.C.
                "HATED BY MANY CONFRONTED BY NONE"
                "YOU DONT PAY I TAKE AWAY"

Comment

Good for you youngster. I hope you mean it and things work out for you.
                  JY

Comment

i wanna know how he plans to get a pa reposessors license with a criminal record

Comment

and gensen and all bring up a good point should he be a member i dont think so who else agrees with me no offense carmen but you broke the rules and brought shame more shame to our industry

Comment

Originally posted by arsrepo View Post
                        and gensen and all bring up a good point should he be a member i dont think so who else agrees with me no offense carmen but you broke the rules and brought shame more shame to our industry
                        ARS....Why dont you let Brad decide, instead of letting this fuel your ongoing fued with this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by repoyoungster View Post
                          wow i love how the paper doesnt tell the real truth of how this went down
                          Would you mind filling us in on the whole story then?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous View Post
                            Would you mind filling us in on the whole story then?

i rather not because that was the past all parties involved know the real truth and i just wanna move on in life and do what i love to do the past is dead im living in the future idk about the rest of you
                            CARMEN REPOYOUNGSTER GIANNONE
                            REPOSSESSION AGENT
                            GIANNONE SERVICES INC.
                            CONFIDENTAL L.L.C.
                            "HATED BY MANY CONFRONTED BY NONE"
                            "YOU DONT PAY I TAKE AWAY"

Comment

I am all for giving a second chance....I know I have got more than one myself...As long as he walks the walk...We all have been there done that...maybe not what he has done but something that has caused us to need a second chance....

Comment

Working...
                              X