Reputation Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation Points

I would appreciate it if we keep the drama, personal insults, swearing and other attacks to a minimum. If you do not approve of what someone posts, you can click the scales of justice in that posts, tick the "I disapprove" button and send them a comment as of why. If that person gets enough disapproves, then their rep level will turn red.

The reason I am bring this to your attention, is because I had a conversation with a nationwide lender today that comes to the forum and he said it seems to be going South a bit professionally in the areas he is allowed to view. If you really wnat to "duke" it out with a another member, either do it int he repoman fraternity or via private reputation and comments.

This collections manager did however say that she has enjoyed reading the Threads and Posts in the Situation Room and is a Tea Party supporter, but was slightly put off on some of the other forum talk. She tosl me she stopped using agents on another directory because of all the bickering there.

Keep things as professional as you can. Comments can be made in a polite manner without name calling and swearing.
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they become your character. Develope your character, for it becomes your destiny.

Comment

I should have made this statement in the opening post- this is not directed at one member, but all members. I want this to be THE site you as auto repossession company owners can go to to increase your business. I want it to be a site where the agents can go to learn and increase their knowledge. I want the lenders that visit here to see a unified, professional, passionate industry that is to be respected and revered!

This quote comes to mind - Say something in anger, hate, or arrogance and you will make the best speech you will ever regret!
      List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Outstanding

Originally posted by jclark View Post
        Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they become your character. Develope your character, for it becomes your destiny.
        That was an outstanding statement !

Comment

Originally posted by ADMIN View Post
          I should have made this statement in the opening post- this is not directed at one member, but all members. I want this to be THE site you as auto repossession company owners can go to to increase your business. I want it to be a site where the agents can go to learn and increase their knowledge. I want the lenders that visit here to see a unified, professional, passionate industry that is to be respected and revered!

This quote comes to mind - Say something in anger, hate, or arrogance and you will make the best speech you will ever regret!

Comment

Working...
          X