Hello from Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Chicago

Hello everyone. New to the forum. Know nothing about the industry but would love the opportunity to learn about it. I was pointed to the forum by a few people who recommended coming here for learning and soaking up for information. Look forward to it!

Welcome

It's a fun business to get into you'll have a lot of cool stories you'll meet a lot of interesting interesting people the best way I can tell you to get started in the industry is start calling the repossession companies nearest​ to you by Googling repossession companies near me and call them up or go there just see if they're hiring and with this time of year most of them will be you're going to have to start over as a newbie most of the time you'll be a spotter camera car operator or just a ride along to an repossession adjuster and learn the trade take it from me I have done both repossession and private Towing and they're two separate worlds like most of the time in towing companies the new guy is pretty much hated because they're taking away calls on a rotation repossession​ industry is not like that lawsuit on you have a set area in every car that comes up for repossession and that area is yours and you just don't go to other people's areas and swipe their cars well I hope you the best if you decide to join this industry good luck to you and have fun with it remember it's nothing like what you see on TV most of the time you're going to be very bored

Comment

Thanks for the input brother. That's what I was thinking about doing just wanted to test the waters a little bit. I never watch TV lol so I'm not worried about that. Has it's pros and cons I'm sure..but what doesnt.

Comment

List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Working...
        X