Forwarders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forwarders

I would just like to say I work for one of those HORRID forwarders that most of you claim to hate....I mean at what point can we just accept that it is what it is. We are here and going to be here for a long time to come.....so why cant we all work together. I get it no close fee's, we don't pay fast enough, our prices are too low, the list goes on and on... but at what point do we get to complain about the vendors?

Most don't update on time, the updates are like a sentence long...its and act of congress to get a good DETAILED update, and oh my god SIGNED PAPERWORK what is so hard about faxing something (also we know when somethings forged/we have a copy of the contract with the DB's signature..so think again on those VSF's)...but heaven help us if we say one thing...its an automatic I'm quitting ,I'm holding your cars, I'll call all your clients BLAH BLAH BLAH....that behavior is REAL professional, GO DIRECT WITH THAT BEHAVIOR...GOOD LUCK!

I really wish we could find some middle ground...you help the forwarders and we'll help and take care of you guys....but we need to ride out the bad/slow times together.

With that being said I need some GOOD vendors in certain states....anyone willing to step up?

Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. If your looking for someone to handle any of these areas I might just be your guy!

Comment

How much of PA do you cover? Specifically do you cover Philadelphia?

Comment

I cover the San Antonio and surrounding areas. Please let me know if you need help in this area
        John
        Now Accepting Affiliate Applications Nationwide!

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
        Intelligent Recovery

Comment

How far south of San Antonio do you cover without mileage?

Comment

Check your inbox Marylou.
            Now Accepting Affiliate Applications Nationwide!

WWW.PLATEHIT.COM
            Intelligent Recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Marylou23 View Post
              How much of PA do you cover? Specifically do you cover Philadelphia?
              Delaware chester bucks philadelphia counties.

Comment

And we run LPR cameras

Comment

Pm me some info on your company please

Comment

he offers prompt professional service too

Originally posted by TotalAssetRecovery View Post
                    Pm me some info on your company please

Comment

Asr lps???

Comment

Western Illinois, all of Iowa, eastern Nebraska. 14 employees i the company

Comment

All forwarders are not the same. One thing that all must realize is that if it's not a mutually beneficial relationship than it would be better not to continue with it. There are several things you brought up and I will address then as I can from my opinion and experience.
                          1) no close fees are hard to accept but I believe that it's the agents that allowed this to happen. We all have the chance to say no if we don't like the deal. If we say no there is usually someone right behind us that will say yes so it's a very difficult situation.
                          2) not paying fast enough is something that we all would prefer instant payment. Negotiate you terms. If they are agreed to than it is what it is. If they are not kept than that's a complete different issue.
                          3) rates. Either the agent agrees to it or not. If they do than complaints should be with themselves as they agreed to them. We all want more but it's not what we want that always happens.
                          To summarize the agent needs to set the best deal that they can and if it's not than they should decide weather or not they need that relationship. The agents have the right to decide to or not to do business with whomever they like.
                          Now onto the vendors
                          1) updates. Define your terms. If the agent won't comply find a new one. They will either agree or not. If they agree to your terms and don't follow through than as a business you need to do what you have to.
                          2) paperwork. Again. Define your terms. If the agent won't comply find a new one. They will either agree or not. If they agree to your terms and don't follow through than as a business you need to do what you have to.
                          3) forged paperwork. If you know of this and continue to do business with a agent that does this shame on you.

Again to summarize. Communication is essential. Agents need to decide weather or not your deal works for them. Forwarders need to decide weather or not the deal works for them. Both parties have the right to say yes it does or no it does not. In over 27 years in the industry I have worked for many and have had both good and bad experiences. I chose to work for some and not others. It's my company and I have to do what I have to for me. Just as the forwarders have to choose for themselves weather or not the deal works for the.

Comment

Excellent post Ziggy!

Comment

has mary lou responded to any of your messages? she has not responded to mine or my bosses in response to us doing her work in our area

Comment

Working...
                              X