repoindustry the online magazine and directory for collateral recovery professionals

Go Back   Repo Industry Discussion Forum > Lender's Corner > Collections Managers and Customer Service Reps

Old 09-25-2011, 02:23 PM   #21
TotalAssetRecovery
Repo King

TotalAssetRecovery will join our repoman forum  repo man forum auto repossession forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylou23 View Post
With that being said I need some GOOD vendors in certain states....anyone willing to step up?
I stepped up!
TotalAssetRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:25 PM   #22
arsrepo
Repo Man

Location: city of philadelphia home of the eagles and phillies
arsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryarsrepo will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directory

exactly now if she would only respond to us and give us a chance to prove it right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAssetRecovery View Post
I stepped up!
arsrepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #23
SeaKelly
Mermaid of the Repo Sea

SeaKelly will learn how to make money with an auto repossession business
Send a message via Skype™ to SeaKelly

I also work for a forwarding company although I prefer asset mgmt co because forwarding co has become synonymous with negativity. I have to agree with Ziggy....communication is the key to a mutually beneficial relationship between the agent and forwarder. Both parties must enter in the contract with clear expectations of one another. These expectations need to be well defined...
*Fees the agent is willing to work for and coverage areas
*Time frame for payment for services rendered
*Quality of work expected(# pics on condition report, # of updates per week, etc)
And we are essentially the middle man...we try to keep the agent as well as the lender satisfied. We also tell our lenders to provide all details possible when assigning out a case...the more info upfront the better. As in any relationship-be it business or personal, there will be issues that arise which will need to be addressed but there again...Communicate. If I don't know what the problem is, I can't fix it.

Last edited by SeaKelly; 09-26-2011 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Left out a sentence
SeaKelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #24
BryanFaithFinancial
chief janitor

BryanFaithFinancial will learn how to make money with an auto repossession businessBryanFaithFinancial will learn how to make money with an auto repossession business

marylou....you get what you pay for and cadillacs aint cheap....they're will be alot less forwarders this time next year, only the ones who understand that agents are the key will survive....bc, forwarders are UNABLE to pick up ANY cars....so a hint to all you forwarders, keep on talking to us like we're trash and easily replaced, keep on slow paying.....keep on with the multiple addys on a contingent basis with absolutely no skip work done on the forwarder end.....keep on tho cause there are plenty of credible forwarders ready to take your clients
BryanFaithFinancial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #25
SeaKelly
Mermaid of the Repo Sea

Bryan is right...you get what you pay for...quality over quantity any day. And R-E-S-P-E-C-T....forwarders as well as lenders need to be respectful of agents. After all, it is the agent that goes into dangerous situations to pick up your assets while you sit behind a desk all day!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan/Faith Financial View Post
marylou....you get what you pay for and cadillacs aint cheap....they're will be alot less forwarders this time next year, only the ones who understand that agents are the key will survive....bc, forwarders are UNABLE to pick up ANY cars....so a hint to all you forwarders, keep on talking to us like we're trash and easily replaced, keep on slow paying.....keep on with the multiple addys on a contingent basis with absolutely no skip work done on the forwarder end.....keep on tho cause there are plenty of credible forwarders ready to take your clients
Old 09-26-2011, 10:06 AM   #26
TotalAssetRecovery
Repo King

TotalAssetRecovery will join our repoman forum  repo man forum auto repossession forum

I got a call from a Forwarder this morning yelling about how I did not update a few
of her accounts over the weekend. she went on screaming at me like I was a little kid for 2 or 3 minutes. when she finally let me get a word in I told her I shouldn't have to update stuff I pick up. then she started yelling at me again for a minute or 2 and after she took a break to catch her breath i told her to check her fax she said she had nothing on her fax and i politely asked her to check again. She came back to the line and said her fax machine got unplugged... she didn't like it when i asked to be transferred to a vendor management supervisor
Old 09-26-2011, 10:11 AM   #27
TotalAssetRecovery
Repo King

SeaKelly- you wouldn't happen to need someone in DE MD NJ PA would you?
Old 09-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #28
SeaKelly
Mermaid of the Repo Sea

I don't know if we do or not, but if you will send me your email, company name & #, I will have our agent coordinator send you our sign-up packet. My email is kelly.barbour@ez-recovery.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAssetRecovery View Post
SeaKelly- you wouldn't happen to need someone in DE MD NJ PA would you?
Old 09-26-2011, 10:40 AM   #29
bullhorn
Repo King

bullhorn will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directorybullhorn will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directorybullhorn will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directorybullhorn will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directorybullhorn will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directorybullhorn will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directorybullhorn will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directorybullhorn will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directorybullhorn will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directorybullhorn will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directorybullhorn will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directory

Not all forwarders are bad. You have to pick and choose who you work for. I have a few I work for and they treat me allright for the most part.
bullhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #30
BryanFaithFinancial
chief janitor

BryanFaithFinancial will learn how to make money with an auto repossession businessBryanFaithFinancial will learn how to make money with an auto repossession business

there ARE credible and good forwarders.....the power is in our hands to weed out the chaff....CARS is top notch in our book.....last week we cut 3 of the more undesireable forwarders loose.....i'm currently working on an article outlining how to maximize profit with forwarders....i was an insider with RS....i own a forwarding company as well as a repo company in a large mkt....i see the contracts and know what and should be done for us agents....i'm doing it.....b
Old 09-26-2011, 12:25 PM   #31
TotalAssetRecovery
Repo King

bryan- if you need to send some work out this way look me up!
Old 09-26-2011, 12:35 PM   #32
Platehit.com
ALPR KING

Platehit.com will join our repoman forum  repo man forum auto repossession forum

Hmm,
I called the company she told me she worked for because I did not get a response from her messages. I did speak with the person that handles venders and she told me she did not have a Marylou working for her. May be a mistake but as of now it is a little fishy.
Platehit.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #33
BRADMIN
Administrator

BRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryBRADMIN will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directory

^ I do not think that is her real name.
BRADMIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #34
Platehit.com
ALPR KING

Platehit.com will join our repoman forum  repo man forum auto repossession forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADMIN View Post
^ I do not think that is her real name.
^agreed
Old 09-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #35
SeaKelly
Mermaid of the Repo Sea

Quote:
there ARE credible and good forwarders.....the power is in our hands to weed out the chaff....CARS is top notch in our book.....last week we cut 3 of the more undesireable forwarders loose.....i'm currently working on an article outlining how to maximize profit with forwarders....i was an insider with RS....i own a forwarding company as well as a repo company in a large mkt....i see the contracts and know what and should be done for us agents....i'm doing it.....b
Thanks Bryan! We do try to differentiate ourselves from the rest of the forwarding companies out there. Bottom line...without good agents we couldn't provide the level of service the lenders demand.
Old 09-26-2011, 01:20 PM   #36
BryanFaithFinancial
chief janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by collateralrecoveryteam View Post
Hmm,
I called the company she told me she worked for because I did not get a response from her messages. I did speak with the person that handles venders and she told me she did not have a Marylou working for her. May be a mistake but as of now it is a little fishy.

yep....she probly was on a fishing expedition for her boss, one of the forwarders who'r finding themselves on the ropes bc they dont think agents are important.....admin, what ip did the post come from?, we can find out who it is and one of us probly knows the company she works for....then we can publish it, shun them, force them out and take their clients
Old 09-26-2011, 10:33 PM   #37
abra
America's best Repo Agent

abra will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryabra will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryabra will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryabra will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryabra will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryabra will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryabra will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryabra will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryabra will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryabra will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directoryabra will list your company in the repoman directory / repossession company directory

Quote:
i'm currently working on an article outlining how to maximize profit with forwarders
Looking forward to it. Where can we read it?
Old 09-27-2011, 07:28 AM   #38
BryanFaithFinancial
chief janitor

here....stay tuned
Old 09-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #39
Marylou23

Good morning,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. I have been extremely busy and havent logged on here in a few days. I will be looking over all messages today and reaching out to people.

Thanks!
Old 09-27-2011, 11:55 PM   #40
Platehit.com
ALPR KING

CARS definitly has a level of respect and professionalism that made us really want to work with them.

USA recovery also treats us well.

Millinium capital and recovery are very nice but the lady I deal with seams way overworked. I feel for her...