No announcement yet.

Forwarders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did you send it to her? She posted on Friday and as of now it is the still the weekend. I doubt she is in the office as it is Sunday.

Comment

Thanks BIG daddy

Comment

was sent friday appx 20 mins after she posted

Comment

10 minutes to be correct... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Marylou23 View Post
            Most don't update on time, the updates are like a sentence long...its and act of congress to get a good DETAILED update, and oh my god SIGNED PAPERWORK what is so hard about faxing something (also we know when somethings forged/we have a copy of the contract with the DB's signature..so think again on those VSF's)...but heaven help us if we say one thing...its an automatic I'm quitting ,I'm holding your cars, I'll call all your clients BLAH BLAH BLAH....that behavior is REAL professional, GO DIRECT WITH THAT BEHAVIOR...GOOD LUCK!
            Sometimes holding cars is the only way to get someone in the accounting department to return your calls. Most forwarders not saying all forwarders but most forwarders do a poor job staying within the contract guide lines that they created when it comes to paying. Dealing with the lender direct it seems I always get paid on time. I don't have a problem waiting to get paid if I know that I have to wait. But if your gonna say you pay 30 days don't make me have to look like the bad guy calling and hounding you everyday 3-4 times a day after 120 days because I have not been paid. Really it boils down to you get what you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Marylou23 View Post
              With that being said I need some GOOD vendors in certain states....anyone willing to step up?
              I stepped up!

Comment

exactly now if she would only respond to us and give us a chance to prove it right ?

Originally posted by TotalAssetRecovery View Post
                I stepped up!

Comment

I also work for a forwarding company although I prefer asset mgmt co because forwarding co has become synonymous with negativity. I have to agree with Ziggy....communication is the key to a mutually beneficial relationship between the agent and forwarder. Both parties must enter in the contract with clear expectations of one another. These expectations need to be well defined...
                  *Fees the agent is willing to work for and coverage areas
                  *Time frame for payment for services rendered
                  *Quality of work expected(# pics on condition report, # of updates per week, etc)
                  And we are essentially the middle man...we try to keep the agent as well as the lender satisfied. We also tell our lenders to provide all details possible when assigning out a case...the more info upfront the better. As in any relationship-be it business or personal, there will be issues that arise which will need to be addressed but there again...Communicate. If I don't know what the problem is, I can't fix it.
                  Last edited by SeaKelly; 09-26-2011, 09:55 AM. Reason: Left out a sentence
                  Kel

Comment

marylou....you get what you pay for and cadillacs aint cheap....they're will be alot less forwarders this time next year, only the ones who understand that agents are the key will survive....bc, forwarders are UNABLE to pick up ANY cars....so a hint to all you forwarders, keep on talking to us like we're trash and easily replaced, keep on slow paying.....keep on with the multiple addys on a contingent basis with absolutely no skip work done on the forwarder end.....keep on tho cause there are plenty of credible forwarders ready to take your clients

Comment

Bryan is right...you get what you pay for...quality over quantity any day. And R-E-S-P-E-C-T....forwarders as well as lenders need to be respectful of agents. After all, it is the agent that goes into dangerous situations to pick up your assets while you sit behind a desk all day!!!

Originally posted by Bryan/Faith Financial View Post
                      marylou....you get what you pay for and cadillacs aint cheap....they're will be alot less forwarders this time next year, only the ones who understand that agents are the key will survive....bc, forwarders are UNABLE to pick up ANY cars....so a hint to all you forwarders, keep on talking to us like we're trash and easily replaced, keep on slow paying.....keep on with the multiple addys on a contingent basis with absolutely no skip work done on the forwarder end.....keep on tho cause there are plenty of credible forwarders ready to take your clients
                      Kel

Comment

I got a call from a Forwarder this morning yelling about how I did not update a few
                        of her accounts over the weekend. she went on screaming at me like I was a little kid for 2 or 3 minutes. when she finally let me get a word in I told her I shouldn't have to update stuff I pick up. then she started yelling at me again for a minute or 2 and after she took a break to catch her breath i told her to check her fax she said she had nothing on her fax and i politely asked her to check again. She came back to the line and said her fax machine got unplugged... she didn't like it when i asked to be transferred to a vendor management supervisor

Comment

SeaKelly- you wouldn't happen to need someone in DE MD NJ PA would you?

Comment

I don't know if we do or not, but if you will send me your email, company name & #, I will have our agent coordinator send you our sign-up packet. My email is [email protected]

Originally posted by TotalAssetRecovery View Post
                            SeaKelly- you wouldn't happen to need someone in DE MD NJ PA would you?
                            Kel

Comment

Not all forwarders are bad. You have to pick and choose who you work for. I have a few I work for and they treat me allright for the most part.

Comment

there ARE credible and good forwarders.....the power is in our hands to weed out the chaff....CARS is top notch in our book.....last week we cut 3 of the more undesireable forwarders loose.....i'm currently working on an article outlining how to maximize profit with forwarders....i was an insider with RS....i own a forwarding company as well as a repo company in a large mkt....i see the contracts and know what and should be done for us agents....i'm doing it.....b

Comment

Working...
                                X