Sending Reputation Points ie - Patriot Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending Reputation Points ie - Patriot Recovery

Many posters are not aware of the reputation function so I thought I would do a pictorial lesson on how to do it.

Say you agree or disagree with something a poster says and you do not want to agree with him or flame him in public. You can send him a red or green reputation point with a comment.

So here you see Patriot's user profile on the left next to one of his "high quality" posts. Lets send him a green...or red.

List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

See the scales of justice? Click there where the ugly black arrow is kind of pointing

Click here

Comment

When you click the scales of justice the box below will open

Click here

Comment

At that point you click I approve (if you agree with his post) or I disapprove (if you disagree with his post) and then leave a comment if you wish.

Try to be at least a little bit kind even if you disapprove....unless it is Grave Digger or some other idiot who's posts are nothing but crap and contribute nothing positive or insightful to the forum.

Click here

Comment

I think most have this down..lol as you can see I have a whole line of red...

Just kidding, ADMIN I know it was well deserved. Now you can use me as an (bad) example.
          1981 Chevrolet C30 Crew, 454 3 speed man.."Beatrice"

Comment

sumbody let this dude outa jail??

Comment

Working...
            X