No announcement yet.

Pigskin Pick'em 2013!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send me your address and I will get the prize to you after the holiday. Congrats!!
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

A sincere Thank You to Brad!!!

Today I received the Key lockbox and I was very impressed in the quality of it and it makes a real nice addition to our yard. More importantly, I would like to publicly acknowledge and thank Brad and RepoIndustry.com for their generosity in providing great prizes each year.
      This was another great battle we had this year. It looked like Insurance Michael was going to run a way with it at the half way point of the season, but as he did the prior year, faded down the stretch.
      I encourage everyone to sign up next year. It's a lot of fun and makes the NFL season even that much better.
      I look forward to making it 3 straight next year

Comment

Originally posted by SanDiego View Post
        Today I received the Key lockbox and I was very impressed in the quality of it and it makes a real nice addition to our yard. More importantly, I would like to publicly acknowledge and thank Brad and RepoIndustry.com for their generosity in providing great prizes each year.
        This was another great battle we had this year. It looked like Insurance Michael was going to run a way with it at the half way point of the season, but as he did the prior year, faded down the stretch.
        I encourage everyone to sign up next year. It's a lot of fun and makes the NFL season even that much better.
        I look forward to making it 3 straight next year
        Hey, faded down the stretch? Now you sound like the wife in our bedroom! I seem to miss a week every dang year towards the end. Either way I am just gonna go with I threw the game to make sure a repo company got the prize because i am such a great guy.
        I am glad to hear it is helping in your business but there will be no 3-peat round this place damnit. I look forward to next years battle and agree that we need more people to join up so that we can keep it interesting and have more people to talk trash to rather than just the two of us.

Comment

Maybe next years prize can be a wrecker?

Comment

Yeah have a wrecker as the top prize next year and I will play!

Comment

Working...
            X