FS: Clean F350 w/ 'real' Hy-Tech Sneeker in SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Clean F350 w/ 'real' Hy-Tech Sneeker in SoCal

I am selling my Ford F350 crew-cab/short bed with a real Hy-Tech Sneeker. Also going with it is the Panasonic computer and terminal. It's on Ebay, but I expect to sell it locally or off-Ebay. I'm NOT firm on the price. Email/PM me for details. Here is the Ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...item35b57a2bed

Thanks!

If it is ok, I am going to add the pics here. If not let me know and I will take them down.

List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Click here

Comment

Click here

Comment

Click here

Comment

Nice setup

Comment

Larry the Cable Guy on the TV LOL!

Comment

git r done lol

Comment

Nice truck!

Comment

You can tell he took good care of that truck.
                    I walk through the Valley of Darkness and Fear no evil on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by assetadjusters View Post
                      You can tell he took good care of that truck.
                      Yup, inside of the cab looks like just came out of the stealership, if the inside looks like that its safe to say the mechanical condition of the truck is excellent as well.

Comment

That is for sure.

There is a repo agent that works with me that when you look at his truck you wonder if he repossesses cars with it or he parks it in his garage.

He picks up a ton of collateral, but you would never know it. His truck looks as new as the day the company bought it. No scratches, the interior is imaculate.

He makes all of us look bad.

Comment

I've never seen a computer setup like that,is that a pc or a laptop you modified???

Comment

Please email me or call me and let me know how much you want for this unit and where it can be looked at.

Thanks,

Frankie
                            901-318-4151

Comment

Hey guys... thats my truck

I'm in San Marcos, CA and my phone number is (619) 843-0661. The truck is still for sale; it is in real good shape.

Paid off. All paperwork... I have owned since it had only 20k on the odo. I bought the Sneeker brand-new in 2006.

The computer set up is a PDRC... Google it. I'll paste the ad below.

I'm open to any offer; lets talk!

Here was (most of) the Ebay ad:

2004 Ford F350 Lariat • 175,000 miles • Crew-cab, four-door • Short bed, 2WD • Gold color w/ tan interior • Very quiet 6.8 Liter V10 Gas motor • Automatic Transmission • LoJack anti-theft equipped • Etched (w/ VIN) windows • Ice cold A/C and hot heat • Polished ‘F350’ badging • K&N Air filter • New Interstate battery • Power steering, bakes, windows, door-locks, seats, mirrors • Power adjustable pedals • Cruise control • Keyless entry • Good tires/brakes • Top of the line Tekonsha P3 trailer brake controller w/ LCD display • Front bumper-mounted jumper-cable connection; 30-foot cables • Factory wood-grain interior trim • Factory rear back-up alert sensors (in rear bumper – very useful) • Leather bucket seats with center console and over-head console • 2006 Hy-Tech Sneeker wheel lift (purchased brand-new) Model: HTL3500 • Engine-mounted hydraulic pump for lift/ Parker Model: 326-9110-288 • Custom reinforced truck frame from cab to rear of truck • Wireless lift controls • Full lift controls on rear bumper • Hard-wired interior remote lift controls w/ extra ‘up/down’ switch on dash • Air bags on rear axle with pump and inside control/gauge • Extra rear leaf-springs added to rear (Rides very good – will surprise you) • Weatherguard bed-high tool box – Aluminum Diamond-plate, black color • Custom-made safety-chain boxes • Rear, under-bed work lights. • Rear-facing infrared video camera to record repos. • Bed is Rhino-lined • All windows (except windshield) are tinted • Alpine IVA-W200 touch-screen DVD player/stereo w/ Ipod control. Can be up-graded to do navigation. • Included Panasonic PDRC/ Toughbook Computer system (See details below) • Transmission rebuilt at 50,000 miles • Oil change every 3000 miles • Washed every week • All purchase, repair and maintenance receipts • Never wrecked • Everything works • This truck was built right… no expense spared • Well cared for; garage kept; top of the line repo truck VIN: 1FTSW30S14EBxxxxx Owned by a California QM, this truck would be a good company owner, or investigating repossessors truck; very low-profile. This truck was built with the mind-set that it can be used to cart the family around town, but still be a functionable repossession truck. It’s paid-off and I have the clean/clear pink in my hand. No accidents. No salvage. Clean Carfax. I bought it with 20k miles from a large, new-car dealership. I then bought the Sneeker brand-new and had it professionally installed. Sale will include the Panasonic PDRC (Google it) and a Panasonic Toughbook CF-07 computer (Google that too) loaded with Windows XP, safety chains, quality drag lights, heavy duty 30-foot jumper cable and standard wheel-straps; repo something tonight! The Panasonic PDRC stands for Permanent Display Removable Computer. The model numbers are CF-VLD02 for the display and CF-VKBL02 for the keyboard. The touch-screen video display and back-lit keyboard/touch pad stay in the truck, on the Gamber Johnson mounting system. Under the rear seat is the Panasonic Toughbook CF-07 mini-computer, which has USB and PCMCIA ports for your wireless data operation. If you wish to use your own laptop with the PDRC as opposed to the included Toughbook CF-07, you can, as all the PDRC connectors are standard computer I/O connectors such as VGA, USB, etc… In that case, it would be best to use a docking station for quick install and removal of your laptop from the under-seat location. Ask me for more details. This truck is a serious repossession tool for the advanced repossessor who has the work and spends a lot of time in the field. I’m selling the truck because I am no-longer in the car repo business and it could be making someone else a lot of money instead of sitting around in my garage. This is the perfect truck for someone out there. I am not in a hurry to sell, nor am I in need of money, so extreme low-ball offers will be laughed at. You can Email me at “truck at wrrg dot net” for questions/additional pictures. Serious buyers only. No games. No payments. No trades. No tattoos. I only speak English. The truck is advertised all over the place. I currently work 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday and may or may-not be available to show the truck during those times. The truck commutes with me from San Marcos, CA to Dana Point, CA everyday.

Comment

Working...
                              X