Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where to get RV or boat work from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where to get RV or boat work from?

Looking for Rv and boat work in FL. Anyone recommend good clients? Thanks!

capital recovery group, BOA, Citizens, Renaissance. call all your current clients let them know you can handle these items. you would be surprised to see what your missing!

Comment

Bank of America for sure. Also Bank of the West but you must be a member of an association to get their work. They might even specify Allied if I remember right.
      List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Dueche, THOR and Monaco

I use to pick up a lot of motor coaches back in the day.

I'll get the numbers and send it to you in a pm.
        I walk through the Valley of Darkness and Fear no evil on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by assetadjusters View Post
          Dueche, THOR and Monaco

I use to pick up a lot of motor coaches back in the day.

I'll get the numbers and send it to you in a pm.
          Before I got burned from an RV forwarder out of TN I was doing exclusively BOA high balance RV, boat, and some vehicle repos. The balances were up to and exceeding 1m per unit, big Prevost touring busses and such.
          I think one of the problems with forwarders is that the client isn't aware of the dedication and efforts of the agent in the field.
          More often than not, the guy on the bottom, makes his peers and superiors look good. Which is ok if the glory runs downhill.

Thanks for the contact input in advance. I will try for contact next week.

Comment

Originally posted by FLRepo View Post
            Before I got burned from an RV forwarder out of TN I was doing exclusively BOA high balance RV, boat, and some vehicle repos. The balances were up to and exceeding 1m per unit, big Prevost touring busses and such.
            I think one of the problems with forwarders is that the client isn't aware of the dedication and efforts of the agent in the field.
            You just brought a tear to my eye. I remember my first million dollar prevost. It was a voluntary. Everybody from the office came out to check out the bus.

Talk about making your yard look good.

I agree motor coaches are a tad bit more difficult than a car sitting in the driveway. Very emotional debtors.

They take lots of time. But, they pay **** good. Or use too. Have the forwarders screwed this up too?

We dealt direct.

Comment

I could use some contact info in Illinois on rv/ heavy duty accounts. Chicago and the surrounding ares. Thanks for any help....

Comment

Deutsche Bank doesn't do Motor Coaches anymore. Looks like they got out of the Motor Coach business about four years ago. When I was originally looking for that type of work. I simply walked into an RV store and asked the finance department for a list of active lenders.

Most of my contacts are long gone....but here's who we use recover these kinda items for.

Aegis
                Monoco
                Am South
                Regions

If your really serious about doing this kinda work....walk into an RV store.

These kinda repossessions are not for a newbie. I suggest that you assign one person to do these...someone who is very mechanically inclined. Or, at least someone who understands how these things really work. They are a bit more complicated than cars. I can't tell you how many times I had to go out behind a driver and simply turn on the Onan generator and let the RV charge up. Super annoying.

Most of these things have been sitting for months and are completely dead. Or, have some other mechanical issue. And, they need to be towed in. I finally decided to just let one guy recover them. Basically, all he did was our heavy equipment.

Craneworks, Am South and Regions also did construction equipment. The usual stuff, scissor lifts, back hoes, dozers and such.......Craneworks....financed Terex Cranes.

Comment

I suggest that you assign one person to do these...someone who is very mechanically inclined.
                  Great advice. I had one guy handle all our RV's, heavy equipment and specialty stuff too.
                  List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Aegis
                    Monoco
                    Am South
                    Regions
                    I think AM South and Regions are the same now.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Agent View Post
                      I think AM South and Regions are the same now.
                      Yep working through these leads now.
                      It's nice having such grizzled veterans to help. This post helped me more than a list of RV lenders I actually paid for.
                      You guys rock.

Comment

Key used to be a big player in the game as well but they have since shut down all repo operations and started doing extensive loan mods.

Comment

Originally posted by ReconRecovery View Post
                          Key used to be a big player in the game as well but they have since shut down all repo operations and started doing extensive loan mods.
                          What do you mean they shut down their repo operations? Do the people that have loans with them have to pay then? Or can they just default and keep their vehicle?

Comment

Working...
                          X