No announcement yet.

Toyota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humm wonder where the ASR work for toyota is going with them being gone?

Comment

Originally posted by camel76 View Post
      A buddy of mines shop was right next to a renovo lot. I have seen some very seedy activities go on there!
      If it's the lot I think it is there was more than seedy,it's straight criminal. Just curious did the so called manager name start with a L?? Yes or no don't use names on here.

Comment

Yes sure is

Comment

He was in Chicago playing boss and it didn't take long for things to start get stolen. He will act like your friend and try ******* you. He must have some dumb agents working for.him we saw rite through him,he reminds me of a debtor. In the end alot of catalyct convertes came up missing of repo's. That showed me what kind of company Ranovo was to keep him there.

Comment

Did you type Ranovo on purpose?

Comment

I wouldn't call the clowns he used agents. He said he had to straighten chicago out when he was there. Lol. I flatbeded one for him and he wrote me a bad check!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                Did you type Ranovo on purpose?
                Smart phone!! Auto spell.. I change alot of the mistakes and some times I just say **** it. now I know my post's are being graded, ill fix it just for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by camel76 View Post
                  I wouldn't call the clowns he used agents. He said he had to straighten chicago out when he was there. Lol. I flatbeded one for him and he wrote me a bad check!
                  Yea,he had a warrant from illinois. It made a nice first impression.

Comment

Originally posted by Repoman6913 View Post
                    Smart phone!! Auto spell.. I change alot of the mistakes and some times I just say **** it. now I know my post's are being graded, ill fix it just for you!!
                    calm down killer, It was a joke, Renovo ran someone over you typed ranovo=ran over get it? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Repoman6913 View Post
                      I was asking becasue they had an agent run a debtor over and I thought you came up with a good name for them. Ranovo.

Comment

Working...
                      X