Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to hire independent repomen/skip tracers in CA, FL, MI and OK

Hey guys,

I work for a small online title lender that's struggling with skip tracing a bunch of accounts in the listed states. We've worked with big, national repo companies before and have had poor experiences, and we're hoping to work with people who are more familiar with skip tracing in those areas, and who might be able to use skip tracing techniques that the bigger guys can't.

We used to pay $325/locate and currently pay $200/involuntary repo, but since these accounts have been so difficult to locate we would be willing be flexible on that.

If you'd be willing to help us out in CA, FL, MI or OK don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

P.m or email me what you got in Oklahoma and I'll work it for you
    [email protected]

Comment

ok repo

hello. i'm from NE OK. i sent you a pm with my contact info. feel free to contact me anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousLender View Post
        Hey guys,

I work for a small online title lender that's struggling with skip tracing a bunch of accounts in the listed states. We've worked with big, national repo companies before and have had poor experiences, and we're hoping to work with people who are more familiar with skip tracing in those areas, and who might be able to use skip tracing techniques that the bigger guys can't.

We used to pay $325/locate and currently pay $200/involuntary repo, but since these accounts have been so difficult to locate we would be willing be flexible on that.

If you'd be willing to help us out in CA, FL, MI or OK don't hesitate to shoot me a message.
        $200 for a Involuntary Title loan?....Omg...what a deal!!!!!!...I'm sure all the units are sitting at the given .....

Comment

Originally posted by davidnz View Post
          $200 for a Involuntary Title loan?....Omg...what a deal!!!!!!...I'm sure all the units are sitting at the given .....
          I think I meant voluntary. I say think, because there's still a lot I need to learn about the repo industry ha.

Comment

sc

If you have anything in sc or northern Georgia pm me and I can help you out

Comment

im in Central oklahoma and specialize in skip tracing im also a process server statewide. 405-517-1499 give me a call name is Dallas

Comment

Working...
              X