Hello from Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Missouri

I'm not a professional repo man - I'm a small used car dealer who makes a lot of sales on in house financing... and have a lot of dirt bag customers who screw me over. I made my first repo the other day, as I finally got smart and started keeping copies of the keys I sell on payments.

Just had a guy miss his payment, won't answer his phone, and won't respond to mail. Went looking for the car, seems he has a new one in the driveway. Went to the DMV - he never registered it... seems he might have sold it out from under me. So I figured I'd come here to see if anyone had any tips on locating my Suburban. I hired a repo guy but I'm skeptical to whether he will find it or not.

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome Neighbor, what part of Mo are you located in?

Comment

JRSRepo.com

Comment

I'm dead between Columbia and KC on I70

Comment

Originally posted by fzeciri View Post
            I hired a repo guy but I'm skeptical to whether he will find it or not.
            Is this your guy who does repos for $100?

Comment

If it was in fact a straw purchase, your vehicle will be very hard to find. Could be in Mexico by now. I would do some research and find out if your state has some sort of fraud law concerning vehicles with liens. If it does, make contact with the debtor and demand unit while having conversation on DVR/voice recorder (check locat laws), and then file the criminal complaint.

If your state has no such law or county attorney will not accept, only thing you can do is sue. Next best will be to start calling references and offering cash for unit whereabouts.

Comment

Working...
              X