Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Ford Self Loaders?

Hi all,

Maybe somebody can tell me what's up here??? So I've been looking at some Ford trucks on Commercial Truck Trader and saw a couple near me. One of them having a rebuilt diesel engine and the other one had a new crate diesel engine w/100 miles on it.

First place I call, a service center, they sounded discombobulated with themselves but after talking with them for a couple minutes, they tell me that someone rammed their gate and stole the truck. I was like, yah, whatever, k thx bye.

The next place I call, I think was a private owner and not a dealer, says he wished he could sell it to me but he says someone stole his truck! I told him about the other place, he really didn't have too much to say though. He also tells me out of all his trucks, that's the only one he didn't have insurance on... OUCH!

So, I'm just wondering if anyone had any comment on why 2 places I call -both- tell me their trucks were stolen. Is this a common thing for self loaders to be frequently stolen in Arizona or elsewhere?

Thanks!

Fords are too easy to crank up and steal.

About 6 months ago a guy here in Miami rebuilt a Ford roll back. He put in a new engine, interior, truck looked like brand new.
    Well he had it for sale, showed it to a few "Craigslist" buyers and BAM...the truck was stolen from the front of his house.
    It was found a week later, no engine or tranny, tires, interior was gone along with the front clip. they also set the cab on fire...

If you have a Ford a GPS is a must!

Comment

We run ford, thats not good, and this is in AZ you are talking about ?

Comment

Yep. One was in West Phx at Valet Fleet Services and the other was in Tucson.

Comment

Working...
        X