This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the poster that referred you to www.repoindustry.com

Refer a friend to www.repoindustry.com!!!!

If you are working in the auto repossession business, then you are likely to have friends that are working as a repoman or in some repo related job or business.

Nearly every day auto repossession agents, auto repossession business owners, lenders, the spouse of someone working in the auto repossession industry and people that are interested in becoming a repo agent sign up for our auto repossession forum.

Take some time and send the below registration link to some repo agents or lenders that you know.

You may ask what is in it for you? Well, you will be helping to build a fun forum where those of you in the business can go and relax and talk to like minded people. The more posts we get, the more you will read a tidbit of information that will make you a better repoman and add professionalism to your performance. Also if you send this link to someone and they sign up and mention that you referred them to our forum, you will get a prize!!! 25 BIG ONES (please read further )......but don't get too excited, we wont be sending you a check or anything as the 25 BIG ONES I am talking about will come in the form of reputation points. The free 25 reputation points will help to make your string of green blobs grow some!!!

Here is a link where you can refer a friend to www.repoindustry.com

Just copy and paste the link and email it to your friends!! make sure you tell them to pop in and mention your name so your green blobs get growing!!!!!

http://repoindustry.com/forum/register.php
    List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Roger here. Big Daddy got me to sign up. I am bored with some of the other repo forums. I figured I would give this one a try. I have been repossessing cars for 9 years.

Comment

Ok Admin give me what I got coming!! 25 points!!!

Comment

Ok Bigdaddy paid me to sign up as well.

Comment

Bigdummy is a brown nose.

Comment

google sent me

Comment

Another forum directed me here... Great site. Down to earth people here.. Tired of the other sites with their "I'm better than everyone" attitudes.

Comment

yes it is a good site google sent me to lol

Comment

Google did it

Comment

Mr. Google. himself....

Comment

google

Comment

Seems this google fellow is working hard.

Comment

I sent my self.... can i get the 25 pts please ??

Comment

I was turned on to the site from a post on glocktalk.com.

Dont remember who the poster was, but he had a pic of an Isuzu tow truck posted. Thanks masked stranger!!!!
                            ....a high maintenance woman don't want a maintenance man.......

Comment

Okieniteowl told me about this site...
                              DB Towing & Recovery
                              580-729-9243
                              Covering all of Western Oklahoma

Comment

Working...
                              X