seeking employment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeking employment

I live in Coldwater Michigan, Branch County right on the Indiana border. I am 52 years old and owner of B&S Fugitive Recovery Agency, with 1 partner. We have been in the business for 7 years now. Due to some laws that are about to change, my partner and I will be closing the business very soon, if not sooner, pending employment. We are seeking the position of (puller and driver) repo field agent. Bringing and taking repossessed vehicles to those areas and/or agencies that would hire us. We have done this work before, and are experienced in handling any and all situations that may arise during the removing of said vehicles from those that have stopped their payments. We would like to find an agency that would have us cover Michigan, Indiana and Ohio. We do not have a truck to use, and would drive the vehicles that the employer would provide. If any of you would have need of employing us in this request, please contact me at [email protected] or call me at 517-677-4377. If it is possible, i will add my resume to this request. Again, thank you for allowing us to join this forum, we have found it most informative as well as interesting.
Working...
X