Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Ski's To Megayachts, We Take'em All

Howdy,

We are located in the Pacific Northwest in Western Washington State. Our family has been active in the Marine Trades for over 35 years both in California and Washington State.
    We are tooled up and capable of recovering everything from Jet Ski's to Mega-yachts. In fact, our Captains and Engineers possess unlimited tonnage licenses so we can just about recover any sized vessel.
    With our specially equipped 2-ton built truck, and our Tractor/Trailer rig, along with our various purpose built trailers we can even load up a "trailer-less" boat that is blocked up on hard ground next to a home or at a dry storage yard.
    For "on the water recovery" we have a high speed Caribe RIB and a specially equipped 60 foot tow vessel.
    We have an indiscreet storage yard where we can store up to 50 boats to 40 feet at the same time.
    Additionally, we have solid agreements with a yard that hauls vessels to 150 feet and 330 tons. Yes! Your asset would be high, dry and secure from liabilities that are related to in-the-water storage.
    For those special vessels we even have upland inside storage to 60 feet!

Boat Repo Northwest
    boatreponorthwest.com
    Galmukoff Maritime Consulting Inc.
    Last edited by BRADMIN; 12-03-2008, 04:59 AM.
    Jet-Ski's to Megayachts, we take'em all.
    boatreponorthwest.com

Welcome to the forum Boatbiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Chance View Post
      Welcome to the forum Boatbiz.
      Thanks, LC.

Not many places for us wetnecks to hang out so I thought I'd hang out w/ the tire crowd.
      boatreponorthwest.com

Comment

Wow! I posted my own business name backwards!

Correction:

"Boat Repo Northwest"

boatreponorthwest.com
        boatreponorthwest.com

Comment

Working...
        X