Lpr camera's not very used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lpr camera's not very used

I purchased an lpr system back about march 2012. Due to issues on my part i did not run it hardly at all. I upgraded the cameras to auto focus cameras and have not run them at all. I am selling the 2 auto focus color cameras with box, laptop, 410 w power converter, gps. And all cables. Does not include software. This system is less than a year new. I am asking $1800 for the this equipment. Free shipping in the us. Call derek for more info at 208-724-6636. I can email pictures [email protected]

What Model system is it, Who makes it?

Comment

By the description I would say its a repo systems setup.

Comment

repo systems pictures available

Comment

We are just starting to look and research the camera systems therefore dont really know alot about them... however, with all my research and reading different post on here... one guy had one for sale and said that he lived in a somewhat rural area and didnt get alot of use out of his??? I have tried to find the answers for a question like that because our company is located in a somewhat rural area with the closest shopping mall being at least an hour away! Will someone please share your experiences with me so i can better understand the product? We are a newer company and really dont have those type of resources to put on the line at this time if it would not dramatically increase our collections... ya know? But then again, who does right? But I was thinking if you drove an hour away once a month and spent a day running plates then you would more than likely pay for it over a couple of months or so... especially during black friday events... school shopping... etc... Am I missing something here? Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance!!!!
          Tennessee Repos
          Union City, Tennessee 38261
          (731) 885-7601 or (731) 335-2894

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeRepos View Post
            We are just starting to look and research the camera systems therefore dont really know alot about them... however, with all my research and reading different post on here... one guy had one for sale and said that he lived in a somewhat rural area and didnt get alot of use out of his??? I have tried to find the answers for a question like that because our company is located in a somewhat rural area with the closest shopping mall being at least an hour away! Will someone please share your experiences with me so i can better understand the product? We are a newer company and really dont have those type of resources to put on the line at this time if it would not dramatically increase our collections... ya know? But then again, who does right? But I was thinking if you drove an hour away once a month and spent a day running plates then you would more than likely pay for it over a couple of months or so... especially during black friday events... school shopping... etc... Am I missing something here? Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance!!!!
            I found a lot of good info on this subject using the search function on this site. Key words, LPR, DRN, Cameras, MVTRAC. A ton of threads on it.

Comment

We got a camera system in a spotter car but didnt get to use but for a couple hours before a Corvette rear-ended and totaled it. Just got it insured as a camera car not sure what difference that makes (I dont run the company I just work there lol) but hopefully the insurance covers them so we can get em in the new car asap. Anyone running cameras what kind of car do you have them in? We had a 2001 Civic with Im not sure what brand system but Ill find out.

Comment

About the usefulness of the systems... If you are getting hits in parking lots it more then likely is just telling you someone who doesnt pay the bill shops there but apartments and gym parking lots seem like good places to run them.... but Im new to this so I could be totally wrong.

Comment

still for sale?

Comment

Working...
                  X