Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems named one of 25 NC companies to watch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks DB for answering that for me I am getting slow in my old age! My apologies Abra for not answering in a timley manner.
    Kel

Comment

i would highly recommend cars. we are very happy to have them as clients and recovery rate is very high and pay is good and they treat our company with respect

Comment

Originally posted by PaRepoWoman View Post
        i would highly recommend cars. we are very happy to have them as clients and recovery rate is very high and pay is good and they treat our company with respect
        Thank you
        Kel

Comment

CARS is on top of my list of forwarding companies to sign up with, should be getting insurance squared away soon!

Greg Howell

Real Time Auto Recovery
          Chico, CA 95928

Comment

good forwarding company never had a problem out of them

Comment

I hope my boss gets signed with them. Do they have a decent volume of work?

Comment

Thank you...

We try to keep our repo agents happy and busy

Originally posted by B AND B RECOVERY INC. View Post
                good forwarding company never had a problem out of them
                Kel

Comment

I do work with them as well and they do pay good and take care of their agents. They actually have decent paper. I would just love to see more volume.

Comment

c.a.r.s.

We too are very pleased with the the service, and love the simple system. Just wish we saw more volume from them. Cars is great to work with.

Comment

c.a.r.s.

Cars is a very professional forwarding co. We are very proud to work with them, just wish they had more case volume in our southern New Mexico area.

Comment

We are very pleased with our work we get from CARS although it is very slim with so many agents in our area. We have never had any problems.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments!!! At Consolidated Asset Recovery Systems, we like to keep our agents satisfied...we couldn't do our job with you. Satisfied Agents = Satisfied Happy Lenders!!!

Kel

Comment

It's a pleasure to finally have a forwarder that is not just out for themselves.

Comment

cars

I do not like this company. Paper is real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by bchbm150 View Post
                                I do not like this company. Paper is real bad.
                                You are the only person I have ever heard say that....ever!

I dont take work from forwarders, however if I did, C.A.R.S would be the first one that I called.....

Are you saying its bad because you have worked for them, or are you repeating what someone else told you?

Either way it prob sounds like you, or who ever told you that could not find the collateral, and that does not make the paper bad....

I know first hand that their paper is good, so i am curious as to how you came to that opinion?

This is also a perfect example here of how not introducing yourself can make what you say lack merit.

If what you said was true, even though I know it to be false, if we knew anything about you as far as background and experience it might give your post some merit, however you did not do that, so you have no leg to stand on with me anyways.....Not to mention I know your statement to be false as do many others here.

Comment

Working...
                                X