Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pay close fees

Comment

I have never worked with BB&T, but as for the ones I have worked with.

Listen to me when I talk to you. I'm a lot more educated then you perceive, I am a professional offering services to you. I know you can get joe bob from so and so wrecker service to pick them up for 50 bucks. But, you get what you pay for.

Don't send me 80 miles out of my coverage area, and flip **** when I ask for a approval on fuel.

Let me know when a transport is gonna show up, or give them my number.

There are 24 hours in a day, and I understand you need your cars to auction... But we do need a bit of sleep.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi Gal. I have never done any work for your company, but on our end the typos and sloppy info can mean the difference between a professional execution of the repo, or not. Today we received an assignment with the last name misspelled and the birth month wrong.
        Taking a minute to verify is greatly appreciated!!!!
        Being courteous on the phone or even a little humorous makes the day go quicker for everyone as well!

Comment

BB&T Gal Please forward your information to your Repo department so I may cantact them. We have several BB&T banks here is the Dallas Texas Area

Ph 214-884-9521 Fax 972-463-3666
          Email: GarlandTX @ Americanlenders .com

Comment

BB&T Gal...what company do you use to assign out your repos? Do you use a nat'l company or use local agents?
            Kel

Comment

i work for BB&T....our company really enjoys the business.....to answer your question....accuracy & common sense are the very best things your collectors can do in todays environment....accuracy is easy...the common sense thing is simply to have your collectors look at the notes back to the month before the deficiancy happened and determine the useable info, then send that accurately to us....too many times we get 8 addys to run so the first thing my office staff does is to rule out as many as possible....thanks for the question.....bryan

Comment

Who is BB&T, Where are they, and how do you contact them to become a vendor ?
                Jason Lawrence
                American Lenders service company
                of Great Falls, MT.
                406-403-5449 Phone
                406-452-5686 Fax
                [email protected]
                www.americanlendersgreatfallsmt.com

Comment

regional acceptence corp but they arent taking any new people until april

Comment

I know a company that signed on with Regional recently. Keep calling. You never know when they will decide to dump your competition or a company closes its doors. Right place, right time is the best foot in the door.

Comment

Oh I know I am going to call them again tomorrow

Comment

Close fee's!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RepoLife View Post
                          Close fee's!!!!!!!!!
                          Agreed!

Comment

First let me say that I have been on both sides. I could go into detail on the differences between Collectors and Repo Agents but I will just stick to what I think would help things a bit.
                            Finance Companies / Collectors:
                            1. They need to train employees on the very basics of skip tracing and account review.
                            Most companies don’t train skip tracing or monitor account reviewing
                            a. This includes how to use more than one source of info to triangulate the customer.
                            b. How to read notes in the accounts. Looking for CIDS to reverse, etc
                            c. How to see if mail is getting returned to the finance company
                            d. How to really read a credit bureau
                            2. Before an account can be assigned out for repo
                            a. The collector should have to show that they did proper skip work.
                            b. The collector should also have to prove that they verified the address existed through the post office. It would also help to show they looked at Melissa data, and google maps. Google maps are a good visual that helps in some cases verify an address. I can’t tell you how many times I pulled up an address in google maps that sounded like a home only to find out it was a 300 unit condo complex with a missing condo number.
                            Repo Agents:
                            Always check every address we get before running it. GPS can be inaccurate. It also doesn’t always tell me there is info missing in the address. It definitely can’t tell me that all the customers recently showing address are somewhere else. Once I started verifying address myself I had better success not running blatantly wrong address or info. I have also picked up some real easy ones because I found info on my own. The customers never saw it coming. On a side note let the collectors know if you think their info is wrong and exactly why. They usually either tell me to run my info or both. Either way it saved me time and money and most collectors appreciate that I took the time.

Comment

all i can say is accurate information on both the debtor and the unit, current is better but accurate is THE MOST IMPORTANT.

Comment

Originally posted by FLRepo View Post
                                Hi Gal. I have never done any work for your company, but on our end the typos and sloppy info can mean the difference between a professional execution of the repo, or not. Today we received an assignment with the last name misspelled and the birth month wrong.
                                Taking a minute to verify is greatly appreciated!!!!
                                Being courteous on the phone or even a little humorous makes the day go quicker for everyone as well!
                                you never know where the day takes you ... totally agree with FLREPO.

Comment

Working...
                                X