new to repo world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to repo world

Hey all started a repo LLC south of Atlanta GA in Feb and should be up and running by the middle of July. sort of a lot of hoops to aquire with all the tidbits needed to be legal on the street. I was wondering if there is a particular site that lists all the police dispatch numbers for simplicity after a snatch? thanks

Not that I know of... That would be nice......

Comment

Hello and hope you enjoy the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ocorrect1 View Post
        Hey all started a repo LLC south of Atlanta GA in Feb and should be up and running by the middle of July. sort of a lot of hoops to aquire with all the tidbits needed to be legal on the street. I was wondering if there is a particular site that lists all the police dispatch numbers for simplicity after a snatch? thanks

Just dial 911 and ask for their non-emergency number . Be sure to save it on your phone. you just want to do this once in each jurisdiction.

Comment

Whats going on!

Comment

Welcome to the world of repo!

Comment

Another operation repo misinformed victim ! LOLOLOLOLOLOL welcome to the glamorous world of repossessions !! LMBO GOOD LUCK !!! Please let us know how long you last ? It ironic how many get sucked in by TV portraying this glamorous, exciting, fun job where you can vent at people and act a fool ! LOLOLO lmao roflmao !!!!! Like i said before usually you get into this business from family and if it was soooooooo pretty and fun, well i think everyone would have flooded this area of commerce, many, many years ago.. a repo agent on every corner !! LMAO although i really like my job it took me years and years to learn it, it aint all about driving a tow truck ! LOL Stay safe and free !! Literally..

Comment

no title

well I have observed much of the postings here and just to clarify I am retired once and have a particular skill when it comes to recovery. A commercial instrument faa lic- so you may point out all my shortcomings and lack of skill and knowledge, which I think goes against what the forum is designed for.... but in this economy some of the bigger banks are looking for educated professionals that have skip trace experience in multiple areas to represent their repos. through the recent quest for insurance I am realizing the same from them also. the world of aviation is still the only instrument that is financed at 100%. a 15 thousand dollar payment on a million dollar loan for a helicopter is nothing to shake a stick at. I really appreciate the welcome from the majority of the list-and for the ones that feel better about themselves by poking fun // have your kicks too- we will see you on the street.

Comment

List Of Police Dept. Numbers

Originally posted by Ocorrect1 View Post

Hey Ocorrect1,

There is a site that you may find very helpful, it lists all US Police and Sheriffs Departments' Info sorted by States, Counties, and Cities....
                  I can't post links but the name is usacopsdotc*m

Best of Luck To You!
                  Last edited by TheGrimRepo; 07-15-2010, 05:02 PM. Reason: Type-O

Comment

Hey Grim thanks for the info-- If you need anything down south give a shout- Irish Nights Collateral Recovery. A Georgia LLC.

Comment

If you need anything down south give a shout- Irish Nights Collateral Recovery. A Georgia LLC.

You Betcha Ocorrect1!

I have your company name in my files for the Georgia area so you'll be sure to hear from me if anything ever shows up around your way....

Thanks A Bunch!!!!!!!!

Comment

connections

are you working all of south ga.

Comment

welcome to the world

Comment

welcome
                            DB Towing & Recovery
                            580-729-9243
                            Covering all of Western Oklahoma

Comment