X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repo Man Says West Charlotte N.C. Woman Shot At Him

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/repo...-at-him/nGyzS/

CHARLOTTE, N.C. —
    A local repo man said he was shot at for just doing his job.Ken Lock said he was issuing a warning of repossession on Todd Road in west Charlotte on Wednesday.
    He said as he was trying to leave when a woman from the home came out a started shooting at him.
    She missed him, but hit his car, blowing out his two back tires.
    Police said they have charged Mackenzie Cooperwood on two counts of assault with a deadly weapon and one count of injury to personal property.

[QUOTE=anonymous;25535]http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/repo...-at-him/nGyzS/

id call the jail and make sure shes still in b4 i go back for the unit.... further she didnt miss him she just hit what she was aiming at... it sounds like

Comment

it wasnt a repo, just a notice. Wow that lady is crazy.

Comment

At least the police are doing something about this sort of thing. Back in the 90's, I went after 3 units in a rural community. We went in with 3 wreckers and got all of them. As I was leaving with the last unit and my passenger side window was shot out. After I got a way from the debtor's house, I called the local police and they told me it was part of the dangers of my job.
        List your auto repossession business in our directory

Click here

Comment

Charlotte aint rural it is like little new york been here my whole life. channel 9 wsoc i the only station to report that I didnt hear about it today on the radio and on channel 3 which is the channel I watch. I did some research and I can tell you that the road he is on is one where alot of shooting occur. we have more than one of those kinds of areas here. but knock on wood havent been shot at lately myself

Comment

Sweet, I think I have to run in that area in a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
            X